WhatsApp Web Download Link for PC and Mac Operating System.
WhatsApp Web Download Link: WhatsApp is one of the world’s most popular messaging platforms. And it is for those on the move.
However, many users do not know they can download and use WhatsApp on their desktop or laptop computer.
If you are one of such persons then relax and learn. In this article, you shall learn how to download and make use of WhatsApp in your PC and Mac.
What You Should Know about WhatsApp
Facebook Mark owns WhatsApp. WhatsApp offers simple, secure and reliable messaging for free. Also, WhatsApp usage has grown steadily. And it shows no sign of slowing down. Currently, it is processing in excess of 65 billion messages daily.
Also, the majority of these were sent from mobile phones. Thus, suggesting many people do not know WhatsApp also works on computers and laptops.
One of the most popular WhatsApp features is the group chats, where you can share messages, photos, and videos with up to 256 people at once.
Some Unique Functions of WhatsApp
- Groups can be named, muted and customised.
- WhatsApp allows users to talk to your friends and family for free around the world.
- Also, WhatsApp offers video calls, enabling face-to-face conversations for free.
- Users can capture and share important moments via their phone’s in-built camera.
- Additionally, PDFs, documents, spreadsheets and more can also be syndicated without the hassle of email or file sharing apps.
- Also, WhatsApp boasts end-to-end encryption, meaning your messages and calls are secured so only you and the person you’re communicating with can read or listen to them.
- Furthermore, on the web and desktop it allow users to seamlessly sync all of their chats to their computer so that you can chat on whatever device is most convenient.
How to Download WhatsApp on a Desktop
WhatsApp can be used on a desktop without a browser. To install WhatsApp Desktop on your computer, download it from the Microsoft Store, Apple App Store, or WhatsApp website.
WhatsApp Desktop will only work on computers that meet the following operating system requirements:
- Windows 8.1 or newer
- macOS 10.10 or newer
For all other operating systems, you can use WhatsApp Web in your browser.
WhatsApp Web Download Link
- In your computer’s browser, go to the WhatsApp Download page.Then download the .exe or .dmg file.
- Once the download is complete, open the .exe or .dmg file and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
WhatsApp Web Download Link: How to Install on a Computer
WhatsApp can be used on your desktop without a browser. To install WhatsApp on your computer, access their website from your computer’s browser, and download the app.
Other Steps on How to Use Whatsapp on Your Computer
- Go to WhatsApp.com/download to begin the download process.
- Depending on if you’re using a Mac computer or a PC , download a .exe (Windows) or a .dmg (Mac) file to begin the download process.
- Once the download is complete, open the file to continue installing WhatsApp.
- If you’re using a Mac , WhatsApp will ask if you’d like to add it to your Applications folder or Desktop doc.
- Launch WhatsApp. Scan the QR code to log in.
WhatsApp can only be installed on your computer if your operating system is Windows 8.1 (or newer) or Mac OSX 10.9 (or newer).
How to Install WhatsApp on Mac OSX 10.9+
- Navigate to the download page on your computer’s browser to download the .zip file.
- Once the download is complete, open the zip file to run the WhatsApp.app.
- The application will ask if you would like to add WhatsApp to your Applications folder and your desktop dock.
- When the install is complete, launch WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code to log in.
- Another option is to download and install WhatsApp via the Apple App Store.
How to Install WhatsApp on Windows 8.1+
- Navigate to the download page on your computer’s browser to download the .exe file.
- Once the download is complete, open WhatsApp.exe to install WhatsApp on your computer.
- Also, once the install is complete, launch WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code to log in.
How to Scan the WhatsApp QR code:
- On Android: Chats screen, then Menu and WhatsApp Web.
- Also, on iPhone 8.1+: Settings, then WhatsApp Web.
- Additionally, on Windows Phone 8.1+: Chats screen, Menu and WhatsApp Web.
- ARM processors and Linux based systems are not yet supported.
With the above information, making use of WhatsApp in your PC or Mac should not be an issue to you.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Download WhatsApp on a Desktop, How to Install WhatsApp on Mac OSX 10.9+, How to Install WhatsApp on Windows 8.1+, How to Scan the WhatsApp QR code:, other Steps on How to Use Whatsapp on Your Computer, Some Unique Functions of WhatsApp, What You Should Know about WhatsApp, WhatsApp Web Download Link, WhatsApp Web Download Link for PC and Mac Operating System, WhatsApp Web Download Link: How to Install on a Computer