Top 10 Winning Strategy for all Kind of Lottery in Nigeria.
Winning Strategy for all Kind of Lottery… The chances of winning any lottery is on probability, however this post will highlight 10 strategies that will help in winning any lottery.
10 Winning Strategy for Lottery
The strategies are listed below:
1. Pick both even and odd numbers: Make combinations of even and odd numbers when playing the game. Even numbers are numbers that can be divided by 2, while odd numbers cannot be divided by 2
2. Watch for hot and cold numbers: The powerball numbers (hot) are 26, 16, 41, 32, 22, and 23; the common numbers (cold) are 65, 60, 67, 68, 66, and 61. Comparing the two numbers, 26 has been in 273 drawings while 65 has been in just 10 draws.
3. Choose numbers around the entire ticket form: It is necessary to pick numbers from the entire ticket. Do not limit yourself to only the numbers on top or below.
4. Calculate The Amount Of Your Numbers: After picking 6 numbers to play the lottery, fold them together and make sure their amount falls within the range of 141 to 240.
5. Use the option ‘Easy-Pick’: Choosing random numbers increases your winning odds.
6. Find your perfect number strategy: There are various ways to choosing the right lottery numbers, they include: Benjamin Franklin’s magic square, a wheeling strategy, etc.
7. Use the best combination: Richard Lloyd, a Specialist for Statistics have determined the best combination for playing the English game, UK Lotto which is 3, 06, 13, 23, 27 and 49.
8. Birthdays of relatives and friends: Choosing birth dates prevents you from winning the lottery, it doesn’t work that way.
9. ‘Lucky’ numbers: Jonathan Clark, an Experimental Psychologist says that 7 is the most common lucky number. Therefore choosing numbers such as 3, 7, 5, 13 will increase your chances of winning.
10. Aesthetic approach: people like to choose numbers in form of flowers, spirals, sticks or swords. Remember other people also have sense of the beautiful.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.