Top 10 Real Estate Companies in Nigeria Today and Contact Details.
Real Estate Companies in Nigeria… Do you own a property for sell and you’re looking for tenants or buyers? Or are you planning to acquire or rent an apartment, home or office space? If yes, Then this article is a must-read for you. Learn more about top real estate agencies in Nigeria.
The home-buying process can seem incredibly stressful, regardless of whether you’re a first timer or a seasoned veteran. Fortunately, you can find a real estate agent who’s willing to do a lot of the grunt work for you. We the CSN team took the time to create a list of some of the best real estate agencies in the industry. Read on to find out which 15 companies made the cut.
Benefit of Real Estate Agencies.
1. Helps save You Time.
2. Is Knowledgeable About Your Local Area.
3. Helps You Choose the Right Pricing Framework.
4. Closely Follows Current Market Conditions.
5. Can Effectively Promote and Market Your Home.
6. Uses Networking Opportunities with Other Professionals, Clients, and Agents.
7. Assists with Negotiation Using the Utmost Confidentiality.
8. Takes Care of Paperwork Down To the Finest Detail.
9. Answers Queries After a Deal Is Finalized.
10. Networks for Future Business Opportunities.
One of the most important factors when making real estate related decisions is your budget. This is why the best real estate firms are not just those that are after sales or commission, but those that offer you excellent advisory service.
Ideally, the best real estate companies don’t just sell or lease properties; they are responsible for meeting all of their clients’ real estate needs, keeping them satisfied even long after the deal has been closed (learn more here)
Real estate companies that offer this kind of service have gained a reputation of excellent service delivery and it is based on these factors that we have carefully selected these real estate companies. They are known to not just provide quality service; they’ve also deliver the best real estate deals consistently over the years.
Complete List of Best Real Estate Firm in Nigeria.
Below is our complete list of the top 10 real estate companies in the Nigeria.
1. Jide Taiwo & Co – Founded in 1980 by Jide Taiwo, a professional estate manager, this company has managed to stay on of the games despite the changes in the real estate industry over the years. With 22 offices across the nation, JTC is a household name in Nigeria.
They offer valuation services for institutions, individuals and corporate organizations. This service extends to assets in the marine, aviation and rail industries. JTC is also involved in valuation of the master plan of city projects and individual plots.
They are involved in facility and project management and development. They have a proven track record in managing complex and large portfolio. This is why they enjoy patronage from both the public and private sectors.
JTC also provide advisory service to both the public and private sectors. For instance, they offer advice in the area of debt recovery where real estate is involved.
They lease and sell properties ranging from hotels, filling stations, malls to regular residential and commercial assets.
2. Cadwell Limited – With a focus on luxury apartments, homes, offices, Cadwell Ltd have been on the real estate scene for almost two decades. This company is one of the top real estate companies in Nigeria.
Although, Cadwell is an indigenous firm, they exhibit a touch of class that rivals even global brands. Their properties are mainly in the high brow area of Lagos particularly Ikoyi and Victoria Island.
Their project portfolio is quite impressive and they basically cater for a high-end clientele.
Generally, they are involved in property development and management; marketing and sales of real estate products; as well as facility maintenance. Cadwell promises clients 100% occupancy of their properties for those looking to lease their properties.
However, their cutting edge approach to facility management makes them the real estate company of choice in this regard.
3. Primrose Development Company – PDC is a real estate company that has been in the Nigerian property market for over 30 years. They are focused on identifying real estate opportunities and conducts design, feasibility analysis and project management.
They have a world class management team and they are known for developing tailor made and innovative sales and marketing strategies for their products.
Their properties are located in the high brow areas of Lagos like Ikoyi and Victoria Island.
Due to their longevity in the industry, they have deep-seated relationship with key players in the real estate industries as well as state authorities.
They are also involved in providing corporate social responsibility to communities in which they do business by proffering solution to the welfare of these communities
They have a diverse property portfolio in excess of $150 million. They offer property and facility management through their collaboration with Alpha Meads Facilities and Management Services Limited.
4. Primewaterview Limited – This top real estate company is one of the major players in the luxury property and development sector, particularly in the high brow area of Lagos namely Ikoyi, Lekki and Victoria Island.
Primewaterview Limited is starting to enter property markets in other locations. These include places like Ofada/Mowe in Ogun state as well as the Onireke and GRA parts of Ibadan.
They are holistic in their approach to real estate and their experience in the industry enables them to provide services ranging from land survey, design, construction and project management service to clients. Additionally, they are actively involved in helping individuals and clients buy or sell real estate properties.
5. Cortts Real Estate And Property Development Company – Located in the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos State, Cortts is one of the leading real estate firms, providing professional property marketing, consulting and development services to their diverse clients in the residential and commercial property markets.
Cortts provides professional property development and real estate consultancy services for diverse clients in both the private and public sectors.
They are experts in project management and they are mainly involved in properties around the Ikoyi and Victoria Island parts of Lagos.
However, they are not limited to these parts, they undertake proper development and provide real estate consultancy in other parts of the country. They also have a robust marketing strategy that helps them sell properties to prospective clients.
6. King’s Court Realtors – King’s Court is located in Victoria Island in Lagos. They are quite experienced in the property market and their website has a blog that provides the latest real estate news which keeps you informed on happenings in the industry.
King’s Court has an international office which gives them access to an unreached clientele base outside looking to invest in the property market in Nigeria.
This real estate firm is known for providing high quality service. They develop, manage, lease and sell properties in the Nigerian real estate sector. They are also involved in property and facility maintenance services where they manage shopping centers, residential portfolios and office complexes.
7. Adron Homes and Property – This company intends to be the leading pan-African real estate development company. Adron has over 4000 acres of property in places ranging from Abuja, Lekki, Ikorodu, Shimawa and Ota.
Their promo and discount offers as well as their flexibility in payment make them the real estate company of choice among middle and low-income earners.
8. Fine and Country – Fine and Country is a global real estate brand that is seen among their peers as a luxury brand providing premium service.
They provide real estate research, advisory and analysis. Fine and Country work with a diverse clientele base of buyers, sellers, developers and investors offering excellent real estate investments.
Their eye-catching website and alluring subscription box shows an aspect of their marketing prowess. They are known to advertise their property in national and international publications.
They have a plethora of awards to their name which is based on their excellent service delivery.
Overall, they are experts in real estate marketing and their association with top individual and corporate brand further cements their place as one of the topmost real estate firms in the country.
9. Landmark Corporate Realty (LCR) – LCR prides themselves as the number 1 real estate investment firm in the country. Their signature product is the Queens Park Estates located in Simawa (Ogun), Ofada (Ogun), Isheri(Lagos) And Abuja.
They offer very flexible payment plans and they seem to be a favorite among low and middle income earners. Their pricing plan makes it easy for this class of people to easily own property.
However, they are not limited to just individuals, they also have corporate clients
10. Property Link Real Estate Investment – Property Link is our final pick on the list. This company is a global brand with real estate investment services in the U.K, U.S.A, Dubai AND South Africa.
Interestingly, Property Link seems have a lot of satisfied clients as many of their new clients are as a result of referrals from the older clients.
Property Link is one of the largest independent real estate firms in the country. However, they are not just a real estate company; they are also involved in offering financial services concerning real estate. This enables their clients to make better informed decision concerning instrument like mortgage.
Additionally, they have a legal department with seasoned lawyers providing expert legal services to clients.
Their other services include property sales, rental and development; property management and property registration services. They are also able to quickly verify assets registration as well as title registration.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.