MarketMoni Loan Application | How to Apply for FG MarketMoni Loan – www.marketmoni.com.ng.
MarketMoni Loan of Federal Government of Nigeria… This article comprises of what MarketMoni Loan entails, how to apply for MarketMoni Loan, requirement involve and many other interesting related solutions. Stay focus and read through.
MarketMoni Loan Application
MarketMoni is a program unprecedented in Nigeria’s recent history, granting interest-free credit facilities to existing microenterprises of market women and traders, artisans, enterprising youth and agricultural workers.
The scheme of the National Social Investment Office is an initiative targeted at expanding the scope and scale of economic opportunity for the financially vulnerable. The Federal Government is executing MarketMoni through the Bank of Industry (BOI), a parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment.
MarketMoni Loan of Federal Government – How its Works
Majority of applicant will be confuse about these social intervention programs of the Federal Government and will be ask is this real or fake but i strongly assured you is real many beneficiaries has testified.
However, Lucky applicant receive loans ranging from N10,000 to N100,000 per applicant for as long as 6 months. The loan attracts no interest except a one-time 5% administrative fee that’s all.
Can you believe over 24,000 beneficiaries have accessed MarketMoni.
The MarketMoni Loan of Federal Government has been exiting in thirteen (13) states in Nigeria, the states include: Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Ekiti, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Lagos and Ogun.
Recently the MarketMoni Loan of Federal Government has being extended to plateau, Jigawa and Kebbi.
MarketMoni Terms and Conditions involves
Before applying for the loan you need to know terms that is involves, see below MarketMoni Terms and Conditions
- Loan Tenor: 6 Months
- Weekly repayment with a two week grace period
- Administrative Fee of 5% (No other charges)
Requirements for MarketMoni Loan
- You must have a valid BVN
- You must belong to a registered and accredited market association, cooperative or trade group
- Your market association, cooperative or trade group must nominate you for a loan and must be willing to stand in as your guarantor
- Your market association, cooperative or trade group must be registered with BOI
- You must have a business location which will be verified by MarketMoni agents
How to Apply for MarketMoni Loan of Federal Government
Before applying for the loan you must have a valid BVN number from a recognized bank in Nigeria then follow the steps below to apply
- Apply via http://apply.marketmoni.com.ng/
- Download the MOU Template (one per co-operative)
- Download the Excel Sheet (one per co-operative) to provide your members’ details
- Fill the MOU template and Excel sheet carefully with the right information
- Come back to this page and submit your MOU and Excel sheet
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.