Seedstars World Competition 2019 and How to Apply.
Seedstars World Competition 2019… This is the largest startup competition and it is back in Africa to scout for the top high growth startups and entrepreneurs and accelerate them on their path to global scaling.
On this 2018 edition of the tour, they will visit over 20+ cities across Sub-Saharan Africa to hosting bootcamps and pitch competitions, Countries such as Mauritius and Zambia, amongst others, will host local competitions for the first time, enlarging the impact of Seedstars mission in the continent.
The winner from each country is invited to the final at the Seedstars Global Summit in Switzerland. The Final Event is a weeklong adventure consisting of a bootcamp, international conference and investor forum. It’s an amazing chance to meet with investors, build a global network and grow your business.
- Equity Investment: There is a prize package consisting of up to $ 1Million in equity investment and more in cash and in-kind prizes. You’ll be exposed to VCs, corporates, and angels searching for investment opportunities
- Coverage & Prestige: All Seedstars World events are heavily covered by local and international press with around 500 articles on them last year. Represent your country at the worldwide Seedstars Summit in front of an international audience
- Partnerships & Family: Join the close-knit Seedstars Family of talented entrepreneurs in 65+ countries. Find potential partners and business opportunities through the community and at the various events
- Learn & Grow: They hand pick top-quality mentors from all over the world with experience in relevant industries. Benefit from the knowledge of corporate leaders, serial entrepreneurs, accelerator directors and investors.
- The startup should have existed for a maximum of 2 years since the founding date;
- Have maximum of USD 0.5m funding
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Need to use technology to solve a local or regional issue
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep. Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
How to Apply.
- Step 1: Make sure you have a venture profile published on the VC4Africa platform with your most recent pitch deck attached.
- Step 2: Apply to one of the 22 local events in Africa through the online form. Deadline varies by country!
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: Varies by Country
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Seedstars World Competition 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article as interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2018/2019 Seedstars World Competition, How to Apply for Seedstars World Competition 2018, Seedstars World, Seedstars World Competition, Seedstars World Competition 2018, Seedstars World Competition Application Deadline