Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Annual Essay Competition 2019 and How to Apply
Entries are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Annual Essay Competition 2018. The deadline for submission of application for this competition is 31st January 2019. See details below;
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Annual Essay Competition
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance in line with its Corporate Social Responsibility policy of encouraging, research especially in the study of insurance at tertiary level, hereby invites entries for the 2018 Edition of the company’s Annual Essay Competition.
Essay Topic: Implications of Financial Inclusion on Insurance Penetration in Nigeria
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Essay Competition Assessment Process.
The assessment shall be in two levels:
- First level shall be the students’ departmental assessment panel to be constituted by the HODs which shall forward the best three entries to the company.
- Second level of assessment shall be by an independent panel of distinguished insurance practitioners to be constituted by the company, who shall grade the best entries received from the various Institutions.
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Essay Competition Eligibility.
- Students from 300L/HND1 and above, of Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria studying Insurance or Actuarial Science.
- Length of Essay: About 1000 words
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Essay Competition Prizes.
- 1st Prize: N250,000 and automatic employment in the company
- 2nd Prize: N150,000
- 3rd Prize: 100,000
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Essay Competition Criteria.
- Essay must be original works of the student, with clearly acknowledged references.
- Must be type-written in double line spacing.
- The students would be judged on content, organization and mechanical accuracy.
- The decision of the judges is final.
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Essay Competition Award Ceremony.
- The Top Three Finalists shall be announced at an Awards Ceremony to be graced by Parents/Guardians of winners and a representative of their institutions who shall be sponsored to attend. The event will be publicised in the print media.
How to Submit Entries for Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Essay Competition.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Essay to the “Head of Insurance Department” of their Institution. The respective HODs or their representative shall forward the best three entries from their Institutions in PDF format, with contact details of the students (including phone numbers) to: [email protected] while hard copies should be posted to:
The Chairman Awards Committee,
Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc,
266 Ikorodu Road,
Apply Before: 31st January, 2019.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.