Apply for Top Scholarships in China 2019 for International Students
- If you are Searching for “ Top Scholarships in China 2019 for International Students‘ This page is all you need. Explore
Wanting to know about the Top Scholarships in China 2019 for International Students? If yes, this guide is for you. Here, I will provide to you, the best update from our research on Top Scholarships in China 2019 for International Students and list of Top Scholarships in China 2019 for International Students and the Official links. In that case, it would be easier for you to compare and contrast medical schools in Alabama ranking without facing much difficulties.
Top Scholarships in China 2019 for International Students
List of Top Scholarships in China 2019 for International Students
International Students Master Scholarships At China Agricultural University
China Agricultural University is a university in Beijing, People’s Republic of China specializing in agriculture, biology, engineering, veterinary medicine, economics, management, humanities and social science.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply by post or online mode.
- Submit all the application materials listed in the above table in both hard copy and scanned copy to the Economic and Commercial Counselor’s Office of Chinese Embassy.
- Degree Education Programs Sponsored by Ministry of Commerce PRC 14 Hard copy must include both the original copy and the photocopy, as indicated in the table.
- Submit a written request to the Economic and Commercial Counselor’s Office of Chinese Embassy for an official recommendation letter and clearly state:
- Whether the applicant is willing to be considered for the master program if the doctoral program is already full;
- Whether the applicant is willing to be considered for a similar program at other universities if the programs at ISSCAD are already full.
- Other special requests if any.
- Hard copy must include both the original copy and the photocopy, as indicated above.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June Annually
Chinese And International Students Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarships In China
Since its founding in 1898, Peking University has played a central role in China’s modern history. With its innovative, interdisciplinary curriculum and rigorously selected cohort of young scholars from around the world, the Yenching Academy is serving to enhance the educational excellence at Peking University.
Candidates who hold citizenship of the People’s Republic of China will be admitted on the basis of rules specified by the Ministry of Education of China. According to these regulations, candidates must qualify for exemption from the graduate entrance examination based on their Mainland Chinese University’s recommendations.
Applicants will be asked to create an account on the Yenching Academy admissions portal and submit the following materials in English:
- Completed online application;
- Personal statement (in English; 750 words or less);
- English Curriculum Vitae;
- Chinese Curriculum Vitae;
- Most recent official transcript;
- Official Class Rank Form;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- English proficiency test score (IELTS Type A/TOEFL/CET Band 4 and Band 6/TEM-4 and TEM-8).
More details about required documents are available through the admissions portal after creating an account.
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date.
Application Deadline is in July Annually. Information about International, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan recruitment for the 2019 Cohort will become available in the summer of 2018.
Yanshan University Doctoral Scholarships For International Students In China 2019
The aim of the Scholarships is to provide financial help to the students who are coming to study in China.
Yanshan University is a university in Qinhuangdao, Hebei, China under the provincial government. It has the student population of 39,000 and a staff population of 3200. It is a national key school and runs state key lab on its campus.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent via e-mail, fax and also by post.
- Application Form for YSU Scholarship;
- Copy of passport (the photo page);
- YSU admission application form international students (with a photograph of the applicant);
- Certified educational records, degree certificates or diplomas, and academic transcripts(photocopy);
- Curriculum vitae or resume;
- Physical examination form for foreigners;
- Copy of HSK-5certificate;
- Personal statement;
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May 20 every year.
Jiaxing University’s International Scholarships In China 2019
Jiaxing University is glad to offer a number scholarships for non – Chinese students from around the world. Those scholarships are available for freshman, undergraduate programme, as well as for non-degree programme. Three types of scholarships are available; Scholarship for excellent freshmen, Scholarship for excellent students of undergraduate program and Scholarship for excellent students of Non-degree program. The deadline is June 2019.
Non – Chinese citizens are welcome to apply.
Detail instruction of application procedure at the link below.
Deadline: June Annually
Peking University Scholarships 2019 For International Students In China
APPLICATION PROCESSApplicants must apply online and submit in person or express following materials before the deadline:
- “Scholarship Application Form” with signature and one photograph on it
- “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” (in Chinese or English, original).
- A copy of the applicant’s highest academic degree. If the degree is not in Chinese or English, it must be translated to English. (Students that have yet to graduate can provide proof of their expected graduation date.)
- One photocopy of your valid passport (must be a valid ordinary passport)
Graduate Degree Program Applicants (M.A. or Ph.D.): March 1 to 31, 2017
Undergraduate Program Applicants (B.A): April 15 to May 15, 2017
Application Deadline: May Annually
Huazhong University Of Science And Technology Scholarships For International Students In China
Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program to study in China. International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
HUST is one of the prestigious higher education institutions designated to undertake this program. It is one of the Top 10 universities in China and Known as China’s MIT.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students, submit online and click “print the application form” for the next step.
(The Program Category is B, and the Agency No. is 10487.)
- Complete the online application procedure in HUST, choose “I am applying for scholarship at HUST” and submit the documents required as follows:
a) <Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship> (downloaded from Step 1)
b) Highest diploma (photocopy)
c) Academic transcripts
d) A Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English)
e) Two Recommendation Letters signed by professor/associate professor (in Chinese or English)
f) Valid Language Proficiency Certificate (if available)
g) Acceptance Letter from the professor of HUST (if available, recommended)
- After your online application be submitted and reviewed, the status will be renewed as”Application fee to be paid”. Upon receipt of the system notification, please pay the application Fee (RMB600) online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March Annually
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS: Beihang University Scholarships For International Students
Beihang University Scholarships is one of CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS are open to international students, who want to study for Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree for the 2019-2020 academic year. The University Postgraduates Program is a full time program with full scholarship, covering tuition fee, accommodation, living allowance, normal medical service, comprehensive insurance, etc., but not the international travel expenses.
How to Apply:
All the documents should be in duplicate. And the language of documents should be in English or Chinese or attached with translations in English or Chinese.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarships;
- Highest Education Diploma (notarized photocopy or original one) or Certificate of Expected Graduation Date from the university studying currently;
- Notarized Transcripts or Original Ones;
- Study or Research Plan (no less than 500 words);
- Two Recommendation Letters from Professors or Academic Experts;
- The Results of TOEFL, IELTS or HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test), or English / Chinese Proficiency Certificates for the applicants whose educational language is not English or Chinese;
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form and the Report on Blood Examination.
- Photocopy of Remittance Receipt for Application Fee (RMB?400 Yuan or US$70)(*Remittance);
- Photocopy of First Page of Passport (the information page);
- The List of Application Documents and Post Address confirmed.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is March Annually.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.