Avacare Medical Scholarship 2019/2020 and How to Apply
- If you are Searching for “Avacare Medical Scholarship 2019 and its Application Guide” This page is all you need. Explore
This Scholarship recognizes those who are working to better the lives of our customers, students who are pursuing a degree in the medical field, with a prize of $1000 toward college tuition. This scholarship is awarded annually to one submission that tells about an inspiring act of kindness.
AvaCare Medical judges will choose five to ten finalists, whose work will then be posted on our website. Voting will be open for a limited time on the scholarship page, after which the winner will be chosen by our judges based on multiple factors including, in part, the number of votes.
Avacare Medical Scholarship Eligibility:
Applicants for the AvaCare Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Citizen of the United States or in possession of an Alien Registration Card
- High school senior or enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
- Achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Pursuing a degree in the medical field such as therapy, nursing, medicine, nutrition, laboratory science, dentistry, etc.
How to Apply for Avacare Medical Scholarship:
There is no application form from AvaCare Medical. All you need to send in is your project, a transcript, and the information listed below.
- Your full name
- Your email address (you may indicate if you do not want to receive scholarship updates)
- Your phone number
- Medical field you are pursuing
You may choose to complete any one of the following projects:
- Blog post – up to 800 words (relevant pictures may be included)
- Video – up to 1.5 minutes, in one of the following formats: .mov, .mp4, .m4v, .flv, .3gp, .avi, .wmv
- Image – up to 8.5” x 11”, along with a short description
Your application, transcript, and information can be sent either by mail or by email.
If your submission is in the form of a video, you may send your submission via email only. Email is: scholarships-at-avacaremedical.com
You can mail a printed version of your (typed) writing or image to:
Attn: Scholarship Department
1665 Corporate Road West
Lakewood, NJ 08701
– Financial Aid and Award Money:
The winning candidates will get a prize of $1000 toward college tuition.
All projects must be received no later than December 15, Annually.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.