CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Cheap Tuition Fee Universities in Canada 2019 and Contact Details.
Cheap Tuition Fee Universities in Canada 2019… Do you want to study in Canada and still pay affordable tuition fees? Then, this article of cheap tuition fee universities in Canada is for you! There are a large number of students that wish to study in Canada. Part of the reason is the high rankings of these universities.
The cost of living in Canada is slightly higher than other countries. Students will need approximately $800 to $1200 per month to cover expenses like accommodation, food, transportation etc. Cities like Vancouver and Calgary are very expensive and you may need to raise your budget to $1500 to be able to live in these cities. As I always say, cost of living is dependent on factors such as: the spending habit of the student and city he/she lives in. So don’t allow these big figures scare you. If you are the frugal type, you may live on less.
Student Life in Canada and Full Accommodation.
In Canada, there are many housing options to choose from, and an equally diverse price range. The prices range from $250 to $800 per month as can be seen below:
- Student residences: prices are between $250 – $625 per month
- University-provided home stays: usually rates start from $400 and can lead to $800 per month.
- Share an apartment: $250 – $700 per month, prices for rent depend on location and facilities.
Food is not expensive in Canada, expect to spend between $200 to $250 per month on shopping from the local supermarkets and groceries. Some of the cheapest supermarkets you can find all over Canada are Canadian Superstore, Walmart, No Frills.
If you wish to eat in a restaurant, you will have to pay around $10 – $25. A three-course meal for two in a mid-range restaurant will cost $60.
Students enrolled in a Canadian university aged between 18 and 25 will benefit from discounts when purchasing the monthly transport pass.
- The total price of a transport pass is $91 per month, while a one-way ticket is worth $3 per month
- Taxis are also a common way of transport all over Canada and fares are between $2 and $6 per/ km.
ADMISSION INTAKE PERIODS.
Almost all programs in Canadian institutions have 3 intakes in a year. These three intakes are winter, spring and fall. You will need to contact the school and find out the available intake periods for your program. You can do this by calling or sending a mail to the admissions department. Remember that you need to apply as early as possible, for instance, if your program intake period is by January (winter), ensure that you apply 6 to 8 months in advance so you will have enough time to process your visa.
WORK WHILE STUDYING.
International students are allowed to work while studying in Canada. You can work up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions, and full time during scheduled breaks (for example, winter and summer holidays, and spring break). A work permit does not guarantee that you will find a job. It is your responsibility to look for work. Even if you work off campus, your studies must be the main reason you are in Canada.
Brief Description About Low Tuition Universities in Canada.
1. BRANDON UNIVERSITY: Brandon University is a Canadian university that was established in 1889. It is one of the cheapest Canadian university with low tuition fees in arts, science, education, music, and nursing. There are 3,00 undergraduate students currently attend Brandon University, and you can become one too!
2. CANADIAN MENNOMITE UNIVERSITY: This university is a relatively young university that was formed in 1999. It was established by merging three different universities to make a bigger university. It offers strong programs in MBA, business, fine arts, and theology. It also has various athletic programs such as soccer, basketball, and volleyball. Canadian Mennonite University is on the list of cheapest Canadian universities for undergraduate and Master’s students.
3. DOMINICAN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE: This excellent cheap university in Canada is a Catholic university located in Ontario. It was formed in 1900 and has an affiliation with Carleton University. It offers undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD degrees at affordable tuition for a Canadian university. Its strong academic areas are philosophy, history, and theology.
4. MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY OF NEWFOUNDLAND: Memorial University of Newfoundland is a relatively easier Canadian universities to be admitted due to its admission rate of 66.8% admission rate. Also, this university is popular especially to international students because it is a cheap university in Canada. Its medicine, education, and geology departments are one of the best in Canada, so students interested in fields should definitely apply.
5. SIMON FRASER UNIVERSITY: Simon Fraser University is a huge institution located in British Columbia Canada. It has many different campuses such as one in Vancouver that students can study in other than the main campus. Although it is often shadowed by University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University is still an excellent Canadian university that has strong curriculum.
6. UNIVERSITY OF PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND: University of Prince Edward Island is one of the cheapest universities in Canada. Its campus is beautiful and has around 130 acres of land. Students attending this university can study in various department including vetinary medicine, chemistry, and physics.
7. UNIVERSITY OF WINNING: The University of Winnipeg is a great university that is home to approximately 10,000 students. It’s focus is on the undergraduate students, and it has received good rankings in undergraduate education because of its focus. Also, it offers this superb education to both domestic and international students for affordable tuition fees.
8. UNIVERSITY OF NEW BRUNSWICK: University of New Brunswick is a fabulous institution in Canada. It has a strong curriculum in a variety of subjects including science, engineering, nursing, and medicine. Prospective students should take a look at University of New Brunswick and what the university has to offer.
9. UNIVERSITY OF ST. PAUL: This university is located in Ottawa, Canada. Similar to the Ottawa University that is located in the same city, University of St. Paul offers education in both French and in English. So, students who are more familiar with French can still receive fabulous education in Canada by attending these bilingual universities.
10. SOUTH ALBERTA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: This fabulous university is located in Calgary and is a public university which was established in 1916. It has fabulous academic programs in the field of technology and automation. Since it is a public university, international students can attend this Canadian university by paying relatively cheap tuition.
11. MOUNT ROYAL UNIVERSITY: Mount Royal University was formed in 1910 and is one of the best public universities in Calgary, Alberta. It started as a junior college that transferred students to the University of Calgary, but it became a full-fledged university when it grew exponentially. Now, it has over 20,000 students who are studying in various academic fields such as aviation and nursing.
12. KING’S UNIVERSITY: This university is a Christian university that was formed in 1979. It currently has 750 students who are taught by 120 academic staff. This small environment really helps students to learn closely from the professors, giving them an edge. Some schools have hundreds of students in a big lecture hall, but King’s University has small classes.
13. UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA: University of Manitoba was established in 1877 as a public university. Since its establishment, it has grown exponentially. Now, it is 17th largest university in Canada and the largest in its province. Its student body is around 30,000 and is composed of many intellectual people.
14. CAPE BRETON UNIVERSITY: Cape Breton University is known to have a cheap MBA program in Canada. This university is currently located in Nova Scotia with other excellent universities in the area. It has a beautiful campus, and its surroundings are very pretty. They have millions of dollars in endowments which they spend in improving their curriculum and facilities for its students.
15. ATHABASCA UNIVERSITY: Athabasca University’s specialty is online distance learning. The university was one of the first Canadian universities to implement this, and it was successful. Students in Canada and from around the world can take classes online and get a degree from this fabulous institution.
16. ACADIA UNIVERSITY: Although there are graduate programs, Arcadia University focuses on undergraduate studies primarily. There are some Master’s programs and one doctorate program that are provided by the university. Arcadia University’s total enrollment is around 4,000, so it is a medium-sized Canadian university.
17. DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY: Dalhousie University University is another famous Canadian university. This public research university is located in Nova Scotia. It provides great research programs to its students so that these students might be prepared for the future. Also, Dalhousie University is ranked approximately 300th university globally. Compared to other universities in US or UK that are ranked around the same, it provides its undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD degrees for a cheap tuition.
18. UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN: University of Saskatchewan has a high acceptance rate of approximately 70%. This high acceptance rate is good news for international students who wish to study in Canada because it is easier to be accepted to this excellent university. Also, international students can take advantage of the fact that University of Saskatchewan is a cheap Canadian university with great academics.
19. CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY: Concordia University has around 45,000 students in its campuses and is one of the biggest Canadian universities. Also, it has a cheap MBA program in Canada, and its MBA program is one of the best. Also, there are hundreds of thousands of alumni that are successful in different fields which would help future alumni to be successful as well.
20. UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA: University of Alberta was established by two men whose names are Rutherford and Tory. These men were influential in establishing other universities in Canada. It’s huge endowment of 1.2 billion dollars helps the university to operate and also lower the tuition. It has some departments that are ranked in the top 100 programs in the world.
21. MCMASTER UNIVERSITY: McMaster University is a renown university in many academic fields such as engineering, MBA, nursing, humanities, and arts. It is a historic university and was formed in 18887. It has a great curriculum and constantly ranks in the top 100 universities in the world. Also, compared to other universities in its level such as UPenn or Northwestern in USA, it provides cheap MBA and Master’s degrees in Canada.
22. UNIVERSITY OF OTTOWA: University of Ottowa is a large public university located in Ottawa, Ontario. It provides lectures in both English and in French making it one of the largest bilingual universities in the world. It is also the prestigious member of U15, which is a group of Canadian Universities that has been acknowledged for their research efforts. Currently, there are 35,000 undergraduates and 5,000 graduate students that are studying at this fabulous university.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.