College is Power Scholarship 2019 and How to Apply for Online
- If you are Searching for “ College is Power Scholarship 2019 and its Application Details” This page is all you need. Explore
In this article i will take you through some relevant tips on the benefits, requirements, eligibility, deadlines and how to apply for College is Power Scholarship 2019
Contrary to the conventional thoughts, you can go back to school without going broke. There are scholarships, grants and financial aid programs that can help you pay for college, without the taking much out from your pocket.
Collegeispower.com is excited to offer its scholarship program. A scholarship to help you pay for college! The “College Is Power” scholarship is open to students age 17 and older who are currently in college or plan to start college within the next 12 month. The winning candidates will receive $1000 scholarship award that should be used for tuition, books, room and board, computers or anything else related to your education.
The goal of Collegeispower.com website is to provide you with the information and tools to help you go back to school. College Is Power is the website that helps adult and non-traditional students make the dream of going back to school a reality.
About College is Power
College is power has been working with adult and non-traditional students and as such understands their ideology andpsychological basis for many years and know that making this transition is not easy.
College is power knows that most times just a little bit of information and some helpful guidance is what a person need to head in the right direction.
One unique thing about this platform is, that they don’t just expose and guide you to scholarship opportunities, but they also have their scholarship opportunity.
College is Power Scholarship Eligibility
- Students age 17 years or older who plan to start a program of higher education within the next 12 months or who are currently enrolled in a program of higher education.
- Applicants may be full- or part-time students and attend a campus-based or online program.
- Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
The first place award is a $1,000 scholarship which will be paid directly to the applicant or designated school.
- legit scholarships has their own requirements and conditions for application, and this particular scholarship is not different because its definitely legit so there it is with its own unique requirements.
- To contest for this scholarship opportunity applicant is required to submit an essay of about 150 words on the topic that he or she would be requested to write on, which is definitely in my own opinion not something that is too much to ask from someone who really wants to study in any college for free or one who need a financial aid.
- 150 words isn’t very much, so make sure to get right to the point with what your education goals are!
- Proofread and avoid grammar/spelling errors at all costs!
- Have a friend read through your essay to make sure it is clear and easily understandable.
- The applicants would also be required to provide some legal documents that prove that he or she is really a citizen of the
- united states of America or with a permanent residence permit.
- As mentioned earlier, the applicant must be 17 years old and above currently studying in a college or about to enter college, or would enter college within the next 12 months.
How To Apply College Is Power Scholarship
To enter, complete the online application. If multiple applications are received, only the most recent will be used as the applicant’s official application. All valid entries will be reviewed by a judging committee. Based primarily on the submitted short essay, one winner will be selected. The decision of the judging committee is final.
Fill out a short form online.
- In 150 words or less, answer the following question:
- What is your primary goal for going to school?
- Visit the web address to fill out the required form.
May 31; August 31; December 31 2018
May 31; August 31; December 31 2019.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.