Distant Horizons Awards at University of Westminster in UK, 2019 | Application Guide and Requirement
Distant Horizons Awards at University of Westminster in UK, 2019 | Application Guide and Requirement.
Distant Horizons Awards at University of Westminster… The University of Westminster is proud to provide a Distant Horizons Awards for undergraduate students who want to take part in academic or employability-related events or activities overseas.
UW University strives to help students from different backgrounds fulfill their potential. The university supports more than 19,000 students on our undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses.
The scholarship award covers travel costs, such as international transportation (eg flights, trains), accommodation and related participation fees (eg conference fees, registration fees).
- Applications Deadline: February 1, 2019.
- Course Level: The scholarships are open to study at the undergraduate level course.
- Study Subject: The scholarships are available to any degree program.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship award Up to £1,500.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The travel awards are only open to undergraduate students studying at the University of Westminster.
- The travel must take place internationally and must be completed by 31 August 2019.
- The overseas activity must be at least 5 days long. Erasmus+ grant recipients are not eligible for the award.
- Make a strong case that the travel will benefit you either academically or in your career. Proof of costs must be provided.
- Preference will be given to students who: are taking part in a semester or year abroad program, are receiving the Distant Horizons Award for the first time, are not returning to their home country for the overseas activity.
- In order to promote overseas mobility to groups which are statistically less likely to undertake such actions, the University also has a number of ring-fenced funds within Distant Horizons.
- Students initially will self-select to be considered for these funds – evidence of eligibility may be requested at a later date if your application is successful.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must download the application form below and follow the instructions on the form.
- For Distant Horizon awards application form: https://www.westminster.ac.uk/sites/default/public-files/general-documents/distant-horizons-award-application-form.docx
- For Overseas trip risk assessment form: https://www.westminster.ac.uk/sites/default/public-files/general-documents/overseas-field-trip-risk-assessment-form.docx
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.