EDC International Business Scholarships for Canadian Citizen, 2020/2021 | Apply.
EDC International Business Scholarships for Canadian Citizen: Export Development Canada Corporation is pleased to offer the EDC International Business Scholarships 2020/2021.
This scholarship is open for those students who enrolled in a full-time accredited bachelor’s degree at a Canadian university, college. Find details below.
This scholarship is recognizing the achievements and potential of Canadian undergraduate students enrolled in international business degrees. EDC has been helping Canadian exporters and investors be successful in global markets for in excess of 60 years by providing trade finance and risk management services.
- Applications Deadline: Application Currently Closed
- Course Level: The scholarship programs open for graduate level students.
- Study Subject: The scholarships are available for graduate degree level.
- Scholarship Award: Not Known
- Nationality: Canadian Citizen
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Enrolled in a full-time accredited bachelor’s degree at a Canadian university, college or cégep (please note that we require a post-secondary institution transcript – not high school)
- Studying business (international business, commerce, finance, economics, accounting, etc.) or business combined with environmental or sustainability courses
- Returning to full-time undergraduate studies for the 2020/2021 academic year
- In excellent academic standing at a current university, college or cégep.
The following supporting documents are required:
- Letter of intent
- Resume must clearly include
- Academic or employer reference letter
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Application for Export Development Canada International Business Scholarships is Currently not open.
How to Apply
Students apply to this scholarship application through the given link: https://talentegg.ca/employer/export-development-canada/jobs/edc-international-business-scholarships-2019-2020
If you found this article useful and would love to get more updates like this one kindly subscribe below, by entering your email and hit the share button to share to your friends.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.