Ghana Government Scholarship Fund – See How to Apply.
Ghana Government Scholarship Fund – The aim of the Ghana Scholarship Fund is to educate children in the rural part of Ghana and West Africa whose parents or guardians cannot afford to pay the required tuition fees. The scholarships are provided to high school and university and also support local preschool/kindergarten and a girl’s vocational training school.
The Scholarships Secretariat also collaborates with the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission (CSC), Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID), German International Agency (DAAD) and Japanese Government in the administration of various scholarships for Ghanaians which are fully funded by them.
This article will provide you with some tips on how to apply for the Ghana scholarship fund, the procedure for applying for Ghana Commonwealth Scholarships, requirements for applying for Ghana Scholarship, and office locations & contacts.
Tips on How to Apply for Ghana Scholarship Fund
1. Apply on time
This is very important, schools have a specific amount of funding available and the earlier you apply, the more you will receive and the easier it will be to get a scholarship.
2. Check university websites for scholarship opportunities
If you know which universities you want to study at, then the institution websites are a good place to start your scholarship search. Normally, the university’s website will give a lot of resources on scholarships, financial aid, and other funding.
3. Look for other scholarship providers
It is also very important to look beyond universities to find scholarship providers. Research is the key, talk to people and search using various resources, such as libraries, internet or books, for available funding opportunities.
4. Pay close attention to the application essay topic
Once you’ve identified relevant scholarships to apply to, the next stage is to ensure each scholarship application you write is well-targeted for the opportunity in question.
Take the time to analyze the application essay topic, identify all the keywords, take time to understand them and strictly stick to the question when you answer.
5. Get someone else to read your application
As well as helping you identify typos or other errors, constructive feedback can also help you become more aware of your own relevant strengths and achievements. If it’s someone who knows where you’re coming from, they can often think of things that you had not, as well as helping you tighten up the text and check your grammar.
6. Manage your time well
Time management is especially critical if you’re juggling multiple scholarship applications. Make a calendar of all the deadlines and give yourself plenty of time to work on each application, and ensure you submit all the required documents.
7. Start Applying
Finally, stop doubting yourself and start applying.
Procedure for Applying for Ghana Commonwealth Scholarships
1. Obtain Preliminary Application forms from Ghana national Scholarships Secretariat
2. Attach Admission letter from the relevant Universities under commonwealth program.
3. Attach a well-researched proposal and Study plan
4. Screening interviews for qualified applicants are conducted for purposes of shortlisting.
5. Selection and award by relevant Commonwealth Secretariat are done.
Requirements for Applying for the Ghana Scholarship
1. National Identification Card.
2. 3 Current Passport photos.
3. Academic transcript and pass slips
4. A well-written Research proposal
5. A Study Plan
6. Admission letter from the relevant University under commonwealth program.
7. Application forms from Scholarships Secretariat.
Office Locations & Contacts
– Ghana National Scholarship Secretariat
PO Box M75
Tel: +233 030 266 2681
Fax: +233 030 266 2732
Email: [email protected]
– Ghana Scholarship Fund, Inc
1897 Center Fayston Road,
Moretown, VT 05660 USA
– Ministry of Education K Block Ground
Foor P.O.Box M45,
Ministries -Accra Ghana.
Telephone: +233 0 302683627
Email: [email protected]
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.