GIIDAE Scholarships offer funding to assist students in their studies, as they pursue a variety of careers that encompass numerous global challenges. Applications for all of the GIIDAE Scholarships will be assessed upon receipt of the individual applications, with a turnaround of approximately three weeks.
The University of Reading is a public university, It has four major campuses both in the United Kingdom and internationally. The university has been arranged into 16 academic schools since 2016 when the four faculties were disbanded.
- Applications Deadline: 23rd April 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered within the Graduate Institute of International Development, Agriculture and Economics (GIIDAE).
- Scholarship Award: GIIDAE International Scholarship: £3,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: Japan: £1,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: China: £1,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: Philippines: £3,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: Indonesia: £3,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: Pakistan: £3,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: Maldives: £3,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: North America: £3,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: Latin America and the Caribbean: £3,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: Nigeria: £3,000
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: India: £3,000
- GIIDAE UK Scholarship: £1,000
- GIIDAE University of Reading Alumni Scholarship: £500
- GIIDAE – MSc Consumer Behaviour Scholarship: £1,500
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarships is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Be a national of Japan, China, Philippines, Indonesia, Indonesia, Maldives, North America, Latin America and the Caribbean, Nigeria, and Indian applicants are invited for this scholarship.These scholarships will consider applications of all eligible applicants.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants are normally required to have a good undergraduate honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK).
- GIIDAE International Scholarship: The GIIDAE International Scholarship offers 5 x £3,000 scholarships in the form of a tuition reduction to any international fee-paying offer holder on any of the GIIDAE degrees.
- GIIDAE International Scholarship (Japan): The GIIDAE International Scholarship: Japan recognises academic excellence and offers 5 x £1,000 merit-based scholarships in the form of a tuition reduction.
- GIIDAE International Scholarship (Nigeria): The GIIDAE International Scholarship: Nigeria offers 10 x £1,500 scholarships to assist with tuition fees.
- GIIDAE International Scholarship (Pakistan): The scholarship opportunity is provided to encourage exceptional students from Pakistan who are looking to pursue and further enhance their career in the field of international development and agricultural development from a top-ranked UK University.
- GIIDAE International Scholarship (India): The scholarship offers a unique opportunity for future leaders and influencers from India in the field of international development, agriculture and applied economics to pursue a course at a prestigious UK University.
- GIIDAE International Scholarship (Indonesia): The GIIDAE International Scholarship: Indonesia offers 5 tuition awards for 11-week pre-sessional English courses. This Scholarship is designed to provide the practical support and learning opportunities to improve language skills prior to starting studies at Reading via our pre-sessional English programme.
- GIIDAE International Scholarship (South Korea): The GIIDAE International Scholarship: South Korea offers 2 x £2,000 scholarships in the form of tuition reduction. Given South Korea’s increasing importance as a donor of foreign aid, this Scholarship may be of particular interest to students wishing to study agricultural economics, food economics and marketing, or development finance.
- GIIDAE International Scholarship (North America): The GIIDAE International Scholarship: North America offers 5 x £3,000 scholarships in the form of a tuition reduction, based on academic merit.
- GIIDAE UK/EU Scholarship: The GIIDAE UK/EU Scholarship offers 20 x £1,000 scholarships in the form of a tuition reduction, based on academic merit. This scholarship is designed to support postgraduate opportunities for UK/EU students who wish to pursue a career in the development sector.
Applicants whose previous education has not been predominantly in the English language are asked to provide evidence of their ability to study in English. The normal requirements are:
- British Council International – English Language Test Score (IELTS): 6.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language – (TOEFL) (paper-based version): 570; (internet-based test): 88
- Cambridge UCLES Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): C
- Test of English for Educational Purposes (TEEP): 6.5
How to Apply: For these multiple scholarships, Students will need to complete a scholarship application form through the given link: https://www.reading.ac.uk/apd/GIIDAE/giidae-scholarships2019.aspx?#GIIDAEInternationalScholarship2019
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.