GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders 2019/2020 – Study in UK and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders 2019/2020 – Study in UK. Deadline for submitting of applications for this scholarship is 13th February 2019. See Details Below;
GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders 2019
Three scholarships are offered to support the training and development of the next generation of leaders in global health, and strengthen the capacity of health systems and health-related research in Africa.
These highly competitive scholarships are available to applicants intending to study on a one-year, full-time, London-based MSc programme at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders Eligibility.
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must
- be nationals of, and resident in, countries in sub-Saharan Africa; and
- intend to return to sub-Saharan Africa on completion of their MSc year at the School; and
- confirm that they would not otherwise be able to pay for the proposed programme of study by submitting the Supplementary Questions Form with tick-box checked; and
- meet the School’s minimum English language requirements; and
- hold a first degree at either a first or upper second class equivalency level, and
- hold an offer of admission for 2019-20 for one of the School’s 18 London-based MSc programmes of study.
Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate (in their application documentation) the potential to make significant contributions to public health and/or health-related research in Africa.
GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders Benefits.
Each scholarship will cover
- tuition fees, including any mandatory field trip fees, and
- a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 16,950.00.
How to Apply for GSK Scholarships for Future Health Leaders.
Applicants should complete both steps below by the scholarship deadline.
- Step 1: Submit an application for 2019-20 for a London-based MSc programme of study, as per instructions under the ‘How to Apply’ tab on the relevant programme of study page. Applicants should ensure that all necessary supplementary documents (including references) are submitted via the School’s Admissions Portal by the scholarship deadline. (Where possible, we would encourage applicants to submit a complete application for study as far in advance of the scholarship deadline as possible, to allow for timely processing.)
- Step 2: Submit an online scholarships application, selecting this scholarship option from the drop-down menu by the scholarship deadline. A completed Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship must be uploaded as part of this application. This is the only attachment required in Step 2 (as applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV etc with their application for study).
If you have any queries about the application process, scholarship requirements or application deadline, please contact our Scholarships team: [email protected]
To Learn more. CLICK HERE
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.