London School of Economics Postgraduate Scholarships 2019 for International Students
- If you are Searching for “London School of Economics Postgraduate Scholarships 2019 for International Students” This page is all you need. Explore
Do you wish to inquire about LSE Postgraduate Scholarships 2019 for International Students If so, this guide is for you. Here, I will provide to you, the best update from our research on LSE Postgraduate Scholarships 2019 for International Students. That way, it would be easier for you to compare and contrast between LSE Postgraduate Scholarships 2019 for International Students without facing much difficulties.
LSE Postgraduate Scholarships 2019 for International Students
London School of Economics (LSE) is close to, if not the best university in the world for economics. Founded in 1895, it has produced the world’s best economists and experts in other fields in humanities and social sciences. For example, this university has produced 17% of all Nobel Laureates in Economics (13 out of 78). The academic excellence in economics and other humanities and social science fields has produced the world’s economic leaders and continue to do so.
Interestingly, London School of Economics contains a very high number of international students. There are 10,833 total students in this university including 7,544 international students. This numbers show that international students make up approximately 70% of the whole student body! The high number of international students prove that London School of Economics is willing to educate and finance qualified international students. You can view the number of international student and the student body in this link.
London School of Economics Scholarships for International Students (Graduate)
LSE PhD Studentships
- Scholarship Awards- Tuition, fees, living stipend of 18,000 euros per year
- Eligibility- All domestic and international students pursuing PhD degree
- Number of Recipients- 64 students per year
- Application Deadline- The application is available in October, and students need to apply by December.
- How to Apply- There is no separate application form for this scholarship. You must be nominated by your department after you have received admission to London College of Economics. For more information, visit LSE PhD Studentships Information Page.
LSE Master’s Award
- Scholarship Awards- Up to full tuition and maintenance award
- Eligibility- Students whose financial need is too great to attend LSE. Preference is given to students from low to middle-income countries and wishes to pursue a master’s degree.
- Number of Recipients- Vary from year to year
- Application Deadline- The application is available in October and closes in December.
- How to Apply- There is no separate application form for this scholarship. You would need to submit an application to graduate programs. For more information, visit LSE Master’s Award Information Page.
Scholarships for Specific Countries
There are many scholarships for students in specific countries. The list in the official scholarship page is organized alphabetically. To view these scholarships, visit Scholarships for Specific Countries Page.
The scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate students are either at the same time you have received admission or after you have received admission. Since these scholarships are awarded during the same time or after and not before, I will include application deadline for admissions. After you have received admissions, you can apply to these scholarships.
- Graduate- There are two deadlines for graduate students. The application opens in October and the first deadline is in January, and the second deadline is in April.
How to Apply
The official scholarship website is the best source to find information about the application procedure. For graduate admissions, visit LSE’s Graduate Admissions Page to find out how to apply.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.