Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidate 2020 [6th Regular Course] | Check NPA Successful List from Screening Here
Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidate 2020 [6th Regular Course] | Check NPA Successful List from Screening Here.
Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidate 2020… The Nigerian Police Academy 6th Regular Course List of Successful Candidates for 2018/2019 Academic Session admission exercise has been released online. See more details below;
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the Entrance Examination of the sixth Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the NPA held on
Saturday, 8th July, 2017 are to apply in interview before the selection board in batches.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Shortlisted List 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
The Nigeria Police Academy was founded with the aim to produce the ideal superior Police officer who is equipped with knowledge and skills to face challenges of policing in an increasingly complex Nigerian society and a technologically sophisticated world. NPA is a model security training institution, internationally respected for the quality and efficiency of its training and the excellence of its academic standards.
NOTE: Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree course will undergo a combined academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
Summary / Requirements
- Candidates who fail to report on the above dates for their respective batches will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- All candidates will first undergo a screening exercise which involves certificates screening, medical tests and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercises wi I I qualify to continue with the interview.
Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of State and Local Government of origin duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government as the case may be. Certificates obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/ her formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Acknowledgement Cards for external SSCE/ GCE only.
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Crockery and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Nigeria Police Academy 5th Regular Course Successful Candidate, Nigeria Police Academy Shortlisted Candidate, NPA 5th Regular Course Successful Candidate 2018, NPA 5th Regular Course Successful Candidate 2019, NPA 7th Regular Course Successful Candidate