Nigerian Law School Admission Form 2019-2020 and How to Apply.
Nigerian Law School, Nigerian Law School Application Form, Nigerian Law School Application Form and Guide 2019, How to Apply for Nigerian Law School Admission, www.nigerianlawschool.edu.ng – See more details below;
This article will surely give answer to questions like,
- Nigerian Law School Application Form 2019
- How to Apply for Nigerian Law School Admission Form 2019
- Is Nigerian Law School Admission Form Out for 2019
- Nigerian Law School Application Guidelines
- Nigerian Law School Official Websites for Registration
This is the application details for Nigerian Law School (NLS) 2019 Bar Part II Course. The Nigerian Law School was set up by the Federal Government of Nigeria by the Legal Education Act of 1962 to cure the deficiency in the training of Nigerians who obtained qualifications in Law abroad and to provide the much needed practical training to those aspiring to become Legal Practitioners in Nigeria.
The Nigerian Law School is an educational institution set up by the Government of Nigeria in 1962 to provide a Nigerian legal education to foreign-trained lawyers, and to provide practical training for aspiring Legal Practitioners in Nigeria.
This is to inform all intending applicants for admission into the Bar Part II Course for the 2020 Academic Session that application will commence on Friday October 4, 2019. The session will commence on Monday January 27, 2020 simultaneously at the Headquarters Bwari, Abuja and the Campuses in Enugu, Kano, Lagos, Yola and Yenegoa.
Nigerian Law School Bar Part II Course Admission Requirements.
The programme is open to law graduates of Nigerian Universities and foreign trained law graduates, who have successfully completed and passed the Bar Part I Course, at the Nigerian Law School.
How to Apply for Nigerian Law School Bar Part II Admission Form.
Prospective applicants are to visit the School website: www.nigerianlawschool.edu.ng/ for instructions on procedure for application.
CLOSING DATE: Downloaded Application forms together with references on applicants must be completed and returned to the Nigerian Law School, through the Deans of the Faculties of Law on or before Friday November 22, 2019.
- Only candidates whose data have been forwarded to the Nigerian Law School, by Deans are eligible to apply. Every candidate must therefore confirm his/her name on the Nigerian Law School website before proceeding to pay the application fee. Under no circumstance shall individual candidates approach the Nigerian Law School directly or through Pa rents/Guardians, for admission.
- Approved re-admission candidates and cleared referred cases, are to confirm their names under re-admission, on the School’s website before proceeding to apply. Such candidates are to attach copies of their approval or clearance letters to their application forms, and dispatch same to the Secretary to the Council of Legal Education and Director of Administration, at the Nigerian Law School Headquarters, Abuja.
- Applicants are to note their Application Numbers to access their admission status subsequently, please.
If you need us to help you with current information at the right time about Nigerian Law School Admission Form 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply Now for Nigerian Law School Admission 2018, Check Nigerian Law School Application Details Here, How to Apply for Nigerian Law School Admission, Nigerian Law School, Nigerian Law School Admission Form - www.nigerianlawschool.edu.ng, Nigerian Law School Application Form, Nigerian Law School Application Form 2018, Nigerian Law School Application Form and Guide, Nigerian Law School Application Form and Guide 2018, www.nigerianlawschool.edu.ng