How to Apply and Win Pears Baby Competition – 2020 Updates.
Pears Baby Competition: Does your baby have a talent for turning their food into an adorable mess? Then this could be a way of winning a price. This article is going to provide you with all the information you ever need to apply your baby, for the Pears Baby Competition 2020 edition. Kindly read on to get more information.
Pears Baby Competition
The pear baby competition is an annual competition hosted strictly for babies.in this article, I’ll be showing all you need to know about the pears baby competition
How to win
Post a picture of your little one eating their favourite food and you could stand a chance to WIN a Pears Hamper.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is Unilever Nigeria Plc. The promotional competition is open to all Nigerian residents who are in possession of a valid identity document or a valid passport.
2. The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers of the Promoter or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
4. This promotional competition is open from
14th September 2015 and ends at midnight on 21st December 2015. Any entries received after this date will not be valid.
IMPORTANT! Please take note that the Pears Baby Competition for the year 2020 is not yet out. This page will be updated as soon as there is a new information on this.
1. Instructions on how to claim the prizes for the promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this offer is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Offer opens on
21st September 2015 and closes on 21st December 2015 (Offer Period)
3. Winners will be notified via Facebook or Email.
4. To enter, participants must:
- 4.1 LIKE the Pears Nigeria Facebook Page; and
- 4.2 Comment on the competition posts with a picture of their baby, according to the instruction on the competition post.
- 4.3 All images must include a Pears Product.
5. Weekly Competition Posts will be made on the following dates:
- 21st September – 2nd October – Competition Post 1 (Baby’s Appetite)
- 23rd – 30th October – Competition Post 2 (Baby’s Love)
- 2nd – 27th November – Competition Post 3 (Baby’s Mischief)
- 1st – 21st December – Competition post 4 (Baby’s Smile)
Selection and prizes
1. 4 entrants will be randomly selected each month.
2. The monthly prizes are four Pears Hampers will consist of the following:
1x Dinner Chair
1x Baby Socks
1x Baby Bib
3. All entrants have until the allotted days per month to enter their pictures of their baby to the monthly competition
- All eligible participants must upload their pictures within the offer period.
- Participants can only enter their own babies into the competition. You cannot enter nieces, nephews or friends’ babies.
- Babies entered must be between the ages of 0 and 3 years old.
- For a winning entry to be deemed valid, the winners must provide full name(s), ID, telephone/mobile number and residential address and the age of the baby. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible information shall be rendered invalid.
- All entries upon receipt shall become the exclusive property of Unilever. Submission of entries by participants constitutes permission for Unilever to use submitted entries for editorial, advertising or promotional, research and profiling purposes without further compensation or liability.
- Unilever shall have the right to use the footage and pictures from promo activation or draws including all participants’ images and personal details on any of Unilever’s advertising materials without prior notice or consent of the participants and without payment of any modeling fee.
- If any gift is unavailable, Unilever shall, at its absolute discretion, substitute the gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification of that which was advertised.
- To claim instant prizes, Winners must show the Valid ID card showing their names and addresses with a clear picture before the gifts can be presented to them.
- Unilever reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify all entries that are not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or that tampers with the claims process. Failure of Unilever to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Judges’ decisions are subject to a list of criteria and are considered final in the choice of winning entry.
- A copy of these rules can be found under notes on the Pears Nigeria Facebook Page.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
- All participants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
If you’ve found any of the information in this article handy, please subscribe with your email below, to receive regular updates like this one, and also share to your friends through the various platforms seen above.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.