=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply for PhD Studentship for UK/EU/International Students at University of Exeter.
PhD Studentship for UK/EU/International Students… At the University of Exeter, the College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences is pleased to announce the PhD Studentship to commence in September 2019.
Funded by the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC), the programme is open to UK/EU and International Students who obtained or be about to obtain for a First or Upper Second Class UK Honors degree.
Exeter University combines teaching excellence and a higher level of the student. They are a member of Russell Group of major research-intensive universities.
- Applications Deadline: 26th February 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for PhD program
- Study Subject: The scholarship is open for Flux expulsion in shallow water MHD – Mathematics, PhD
- Scholarship Award: The studentship will cover UK/EU tuition fees plus an annual tax-free stipend of at least £14,777 for 3.5 years full-time, or pro rata for part-time study
- Nationality: UK/EU and International students
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
- To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants for this studentship must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honors degree, or
- The equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in Applied Mathematics, Physics, Natural Sciences, or other appropriate disciplines.
- If English is not your first language you will need to have achieved at least 6.0 in IELTS and no less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project. Alternative tests may be acceptable
- Applicants who are classed as international for tuition fee purposes are not eligible for funding.
- EU applicants who do not meet the residency requirements may still be eligible for a fees-only award
How to Apply
In the application process you will be asked to upload several documents.
- Letter of application (outlining your academic interests, prior research experience, a project of choice and reasons for wishing to undertake the project).
- Transcript(s) giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained (this should be an interim transcript if you are still studying)
- Two references from referees familiar with your academic work. If your referees prefer, they can email the reference direct to [email protected] quoting the studentship reference number.
- If you are not a national of a majority English-speaking country you will need to submit evidence of your proficiency in English.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.