Phyllis Mary Morris Bursaries for Overseas Student at the University of Bristol 2019.
Phyllis Mary Morris Bursaries for Overseas Student... The University of Bristol is inviting applications for the Phyllis Mary Morris Bursaries. The applicants have an opportunity to win six bursaries worth £2,000 each that can be used towards living costs.
The PMM Bursaries are open to the applicants who have applied to start a qualifying one-year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
Bristol University is a world-class institution that contributes to the development of creative graduates through scholarships and research and through their cultural, social, economic and environmental activities.
- Applications Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Course Level: These bursaries are available to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: These bursaries will be awarded in the field of Climate Change Science & Policy, Environmental Policy & Management, Human Geography: Society & Space.
- Scholarship Award: The bursaries will offer six bursaries worth £2,000 each. The awards can be used towards living costs.
- Nationality: Overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There are six bursaries
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to overseas students.
- Entrance Requirements: You can apply for a Phyllis Mary Morris Bursary if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes and
- have applied to start a qualifying one-year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/fees-finance/scholarships/application-guidance/
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.