2017 Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards Interview Dates & Venues.
In our previous post, we mentioned that the 2017/2018 Federal Government Scholarship BEA interview will hold on a yet to be announced date and Myschool will update the interview date when released.
Here it is now, the Interview Dates and Zones (Venues) for the 2017 Federal Government Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards:
North West: Location of interview is Kasu Main Campus
– Mon 13th Feb: Sokoto and Zamfara states
– Tues 14th Feb: Kano and Kebbi states
– Wed 15th Feb: Jigawa and Katsina states
– Thurs 16th Feb: Kaduna state
North East: Location of interview is FGGC Jalingo, Taraba State
– Mon 13th Feb: Borno and Yobe states
– Tues 14th Feb: Bauchi and Gombe states
– Wed 15th Feb: Adamawa state
– Thurs 16th Feb: Taraba state
North Central: Crowther Memorial College, Lokoja Kogi state
– Mon 13th Feb: Benue state and FCT
– Tues 14th Feb: Niger and Plateau states
– Wed 15th Feb: Nasarawa and Kwara state
– Thurs 16th Feb: Kogi state
South West: School of Science, Okebola, Ibadan, Oyo state
– Mon 13th Feb: Osun and Ondo states
– Tues 14th Feb: Lagos and Ogun states
– Wed 15th Feb: Ekiti state
– Thurs 16th Feb: Oyo state
South South: Federal COE Tech Permanent Site along Asaba-Ibusa rd., Asaba, Delta state
– Mon 13th Feb: Cross River and Rivers states
– Tues 14th Feb: Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa states
– Wed 15th Feb: Edo state
– Thurs 16th Feb: Delta state
South East: Law Faculty, Ebonyi State University, Ebonyi state
– Mon 13th Feb: Anambra state
– Tues 14th Feb: Imo state
– Wed 15th Feb: Abia and Enugu states
– Thurs 16th Feb: Ebonyi state
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 13th February 2017
All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for their respective Zones of origin for proper identification. Two sets of the Printed Completed application forms are usually submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:
– Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
– One certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June only, Statement of results must be confirmed by WAEC and forwarded to the Director/Secretary, Federal Scholarship Board, Abuja;
– Two copies of Birth certificate
– State of Origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
– Four (4) passport sized coloured photographs on white background;
– Academic transcripts and NYSC certificates will be required from applicants for Postgraduate Studies.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.