ACU Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2019/2020 and How to Apply.
ACU Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2019…. The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) is the world’s first international university network, established in 1913. A UK-registered charity, the ACU has more than 500 member institutions in over 50 countries.
We bring together many of the most prestigious and well-funded universities internationally with relatively new institutions in some of the world’s least developed countries. What binds us together is a common belief in the value of higher education to society, the conviction that this value is enhanced by international collaboration, and a passion for rigour and excellence in everything that we and our member universities do.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than South Africa and must not be currently resident in South Africa
- Applicants must hold an Honours degree or a four-year degree, equivalent to NQF 8 on the South African National Qualifications Framework, and with an average mark of at least 70%, and meet the minimum entry criteria of the proposed course of study
- Applicants must not be a current DHET-supported scholarship recipient
- Applicants must have applied for the identified study programme at the chosen university in South Africa on a full-time basis
- Applicants’ academic background should be aligned to the proposed field of study
Value of Award.
- The scholarships provide full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance and a regular stipend (living allowance).
- No additional funding will be provided for applicants with families.
How to Apply.
First, you must apply for your chosen course directly with the university. Applicants are advised to arrange for their qualifications to be validated by the South African Qualifications Authority before applying to a university.
Separately, download this scholarship application form, and complete it in as much detail as possible.
As well as the application form, applicants must submit the following:
- A 500-word research proposal summary, containing:
- Scientific elements of the proposal: research rationale, problem identification, aims and objectives of research, theoretical framework and research methodology
- Social relevance of proposed study
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- At least one academic reference
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- Proof that you have applied for the relevant course at your university of choice
Please submit all the required documents above by email to [email protected]
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
13th July 2018
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about ACU Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: ACU, ACU Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2019, ACU Commonwealth Masters Scholarships Application Requirements, Apply for Association of Commonwealth Universities Commonwealth Scholarships, Association of Commonwealth Universities, Association of Commonwealth Universities Commonwealth Scholarships, Association of Commonwealth Universities Commonwealth Scholarships Application Form, Association of Commonwealth Universities Commonwealth Scholarships Application Portal, How to Apply for Association of Commonwealth Universities Commonwealth Scholarships