Apply for Eni Scholarship 2019/2020 to Study in Oxford University, UK (Fully funded)
Eni Scholarship 2019… Here we are to provide to you from the best of our research on Eni Scholarship to Study in Oxford University some of the basic hint on how to apply for this scholarship. See more details below;
Eni Scholarship 2019
St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni, is offering up to three students from Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, or the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville) the opportunity to study for a fully funded degree in 2019/2020
St Antony’s and Eni are equally keen to provide encouragement and where possible, structured incentives for Eni Scholars to continue their studies or find useful employment back in their home country after graduating from Oxford. Discussions about this are ongoing and scholars will be informed of relevant contacts and partnerships as they emerge.
Eni Scholarships Eligibility.
- Open to applicants who are ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). Preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both academic merit and potential and financial need. Preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
- Please ensure you meet the requirements for entry to your course, including English language requirements.
Eni Scholarships Eligible Courses.
Applicants must apply for admission to one of the following eligible courses:
1 year Master’s courses
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
Eni Scholarships Benefits.
- The scholarship covers 100% of university and college fees, and an annual grant for living costs of £14,553 for 12 month courses and £10,915 for 9 month courses. The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjusted accordingly
- The scholarship also covers one economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course.
How to Apply for Eni Scholarships.
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses as listed above. You must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the January deadline (11 or 25 January 2019 depending on the program you apply to – please check the University’s guidance on application deadlines) and you must have secured a place on your chosen program of study by the expected final decision date. It would help if you select St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form, though this is not compulsory.
- Once you have applied to the University, please complete the online Eni Scholarship application form (available here) The deadline for submission of the form is 12 noon, UK time, on Friday March 15, 2019.
Please note that incomplete and ineligible applications will not be considered for an Eni Scholarship.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.