Apply for Girdlers’ Scholarship for Undergraduate Degree – New Zealand Citizens 2019
Are you searching a citizen of new zealand seeking for scholarship, then this opportunity is for you… Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for Girdlers’ Scholarship for Undergraduates. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 1st December 2018. Continue Reading…
The Girdlers’ Scholarship is for undergraduate study at Corpus Christi College, Cambridge University. The scholarship is available to New Zealand students only.
The Worshipful Company of Girdlers has had an association with New Zealand since 1933 and in 1952 resolved to set part of its income aside for the purpose of a scholarship to enable distinguished New Zealand school students to undertake a degree course at either Oxford or Cambridge. It is now specifically Corpus Christi College, Cambridge.
- Applications Deadline: December 01, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available to study the subjects offered by the University.
- Scholarship Award: The value of the award is some £32,000 per year which is intended to cover university and college fees, and some living expenses.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to New Zealand citizens only.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to New Zealand citizens only.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for a Girdlers’ Scholarship a candidate must:
- Be a New Zealand citizen, one of whose parents must have been a New Zealand citizen at the time of the applicant’s birth.
- Have completed no fewer than 8 years of schooling in New Zealand, and be completing Year 13 at a New Zealand school in the year of application.
- Be a candidate for one or more Year 13 senior school examinations – NCEA Level 3, New Zealand Scholarship, CIE A levels, or International Baccalaureate.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Check your eligibility.
- Read the Regulations.
- Applications are to be made online. A link to the application website is here.
- Candidates are expected to have researched the options for their chosen field of study and to have a definite choice of degree programme included as part of their application. Please refer to the Corpus Christi courses website.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.