Apply for Latin America Postgraduate Scholarship at Bond University in Australia 2019
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for Latin America Postgraduate Scholarship at Bond University in Australia 2019. Continue Reading…
Latin America Postgraduate Scholarship
The Bond University is inviting applications for Latin America Postgraduate Scholarship for Latin American students for the year 2019. This scholarship provides part fees to students on the basis of academic excellence.
The Bond University is a private not-for-profit university located in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. It has been listed in the global top 20 universities in the Times Higher Education Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World.
Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants and English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
- Applications Deadline: Once an offer has been received, students must complete the Latin America Postgraduate Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to international-at-bond.edu.au by the relevant application closing date.
- Applications close on 19 October, 2018 for students commencing in January 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 25 January, 2019 for students commencing in May 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 24 May, 2019 for students commencing in September 2019 semester.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields of Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport.
- Scholarship Award: The Latin America Postgraduate Scholarship awards AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 installments in the recipient’s first two semesters of study.
- Nationality: Bond University offers high achievers from Latin America with tuition remission scholarships.
- Number of Scholarships: A number of scholarships are provided each semester to students from Latin America, commencing postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Australia
Eligible Countries: Bond University offers high achievers from Latin America with tuition remission scholarships. T
Entrance Requirements: To be considered, applicants must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence a postgraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bond Medical Program and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Be a citizen of a Latin American country and be currently residing in Latin America.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the Latin America Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced postgraduate studies at Bond University.
English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants and English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
How to Apply:
Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.