=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply for Masters & PhD Scholarships At University Of Tokyo, Japan;
Applications are currently ongoing at the University of Tokyo, Japan for the Masters and PhD scholarships which is been offered to International students who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship is worth 150,000 yen monthly stipend. The stipend will be paid into the bank account quarterly after getting the confirmation of enrollment.
The scholarship covers school expense exemptions, scholarships, emergency loans, and student discounts.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program (Masters & PhD Applicants.)
- PhD applicants must have completed their masters program.
- Applicants must have received an offer of place at Graduate School of Science, University of Tokyo.
- Applicants must be Self-Supported Students with excellent grades.
Interested and eligible applicants should submit the application documents to the International Liaison Office at the Graduate School of Science by post
International Liaison Office
Graduate School of Science, the University of Tokyo
Room 101, Faculty of Science Bldg. 1
7-3-1, Hongo Bunkyo-ku Tokyo 113-0033 JAPAN
The application deadline for this scholarship are as follows:
– 31st October 2016 (For April 2017 Intake)
– 1st May 2017 (For September Intake)
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.