Apply for Monabiphot Masters Scholarships for International Students in France – 2017;
ENS Paris-Saclay is inviting applications for Monabiphot Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships. These scholarships are open to both EU and non-EU students.
This Master Course offers an original qualification in the highly innovative domain of molecular photonics for telecommunications and biology. Skills will be acquired at the strongly interdisciplinary level needed to master emerging technologies and to develop original concepts and applications aiming at novel technological breakthroughs in this domain.
The ENS Paris-Saclay used to be Cachan. It is located in Cachan dans le Val-de-Marne department near Paris, in the Ile-de-France area of France. It is one of the most prestigious and selective French Grandes Ecoles.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Erasmus Mundus masters programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Molecular nano- and bio-photonics .
Scholarship Award: Scholarships funded by the European Union:
- Non-EU students (“Partner countries”): 23 500 € per year (3 scholarships)
- EU students (“Program countries”): 16 000 € per year (1 scholarship)
- Additional scholarships for specific regions : The maximum amount of one additional scholarship is estimated – as for any other scholarship in the framework of this call – at 47.000 Euro
Scholarship can be taken in the France
Eligibility: The programme is aimed at students already awarded or expecting a BSc (or a higher degree) or equivalent before the starting date of the first term (September 2017 for the current applications).
Nationality: Both EU students and Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants having successfully performed at least 3 years of Academic training are eligible for application. Admission criteria are based on previously obtained marks, training contents, the scientific excellence of training Institutions, motivation and recommendation letters, awards and excellence grants, language skills. Admitted are top-level Bachelors in various fields of science and engineering (Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science). The Bachelor degree represents a minimum of 180 ECTS. A GPA (Grade Point Average) of at least 75% of the scale maximum is required.
English Language Requirement: One or two languages are required for attendance on the Molecular nano- and bio-photonics Erasmus Mundus Master course, depending on the training pathways.
How to Apply: A complete application file must include
- This application form (included below), containing your complete and updated curriculum vitae,
- Officially certified copies and translations of your diplomas and grades into English or French or Spanish (please send a scanned version together with this form by e-mail). Please note that selected students will be asked to bring the original diplomas at arrival,
- Scanned copy of your registration certificate for 2016-2017 (if you are currently enrolled in a higher education institution),
- Scanned copy of your passport or any other ID,
- Two recommendation letters at least (according to the enclosed Recommendation Letter Form) to be sent by referees directly to the Coordinator by e-mail only .
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is January 31, 2017.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.