NITDA Scholarship 2018/2019 for Nigerian Student and How to Apply.
Application are currently invited from suitably qualify candidate for NITDA Scholarship 2018/2019 . The deadline for submission of application for NITDA Scholarship is 11th October, 2018. See more details below;
The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for the PhD, 36 States and FCT for MSc.
- The sponsorship for the Masters programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
- 11th October, 2018.
How to Apply for NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- A comprehensive computer based Aptitude test will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the award.
- Only candidates found eligible will be invited.
- Furthermore, there will be interview (which includes supplementary test, verification of credentials & character evaluation) for best performing candidates.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.