ASP Master of Science Scholarship 2019 | How to Apply for Fully Funded ASP Masters Scholarships.
ASP Master of Science Scholarship 2019…. Applications are currently ongoing for the Alta Scuola Politecnica ASP Master of Science Scholarship Program in Italy. The Program is designed to enhance and broaden the knowledge base of Engineers, Architects and Designers. International Students are welcome to Apply.
Alta Scuola Politecnica (ASP) is an additional advanced program for Engineers, Architects and Designers. The study program here consist of additional course and multidisciplinary Projects. If you are interested in this program, please look for more information here:
Politecnico Di Torino, Italy
Master of Science
Award of the Scholarship.
- Tuition fee waiver
- travel and accommodation coverage
- Financial support for developing the ASP Multidisciplinary Projects
- Double MSc degree from both PoliMi and PoliTo
- ASP Diploma
- Be highly motivated, innovated, and have potential worked in a multidisciplinary community.
- Have a bachelor degree or an equivalent academic qualification to enroll in the Master of the Science.
- Have a valid GRE® General Test (5 years since the test date), possessed by the application deadline (Verbal reasoning: 156, Quantitative Reasoning: 157, Analytical Writing: 3,5)
- Have a minimum IELTS of 5.5
IMPORTANT! Currently, ASP Master of Science Scholarship 2019 is not yet available online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
How to Apply.
Applicants have to apply to a Master of Science course for academic year 2019-20 before applying to Alta Scuola Politecnica. In order to apply, you have to work in online platform here:
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: Not yet available
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.