College Scholarships for High School Seniors Students in USA 2019 and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for 150 College Scholarships for High School Seniors Students in USA 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 31st October 2018. Continue Reading…
The new 2019 Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is now available on offer to graduating high school seniors. Up to 150 scholarships are awarded each year to US citizens.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation invests in our future — offering college scholarships to exceptional high school students dedicated to leadership, service, and action that positively affects others. We’ve done it for 30 years, changing the paths of more than 6,000 young people ready to change the world.
- October 31, 2018
- Scholarships are available to graduating high school seniors.
- Scholarships are awarded to study any of the subjects offered.
- 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
- This scholarship is available for US citizens.
Number of Scholarships:
- Up to 150 scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in
- This scholarship is available for US citizens.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools) who will graduate during the 2018-2019 academic school year
- S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Will receive a high school diploma during the current academic year
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
How to Apply:
Before You Apply, We advise you reading the information below before you start your application in August of 2018 so you can be fully prepared.
- The 2018-2019 application has been revamped for this year’s cycle to make the user experience easier and more efficient. We hope this new format will allow more applicants to complete the application and give the Foundation a better understanding of their high school success.
The application will open Wednesday, August 1, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern and will close Wednesday, October 31, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern.
Important Items to Gather
- A high school transcript– There is no need to upload, email, mail, fax, or submit in any other fashion, a copy of your transcript. While completing the application, you will be asked to type in your specific grades since your freshman year and their course levels. Having your transcript nearby will help you fill in this information.
- Contact info– The names, email addresses and phone numbers of your guidance counsellor and principal.
- A list of school and non-school related clubs and organizationsi n which you have participated since your freshman year as well as any corresponding leadership positions.
- A list of honours and awards that you received when participating in school and non-school-related clubs and organizations and the level of each award (Local, State, Regional, or National/International) since your freshman year.
- A list of volunteer organizations with which you have served and the number of hours served with each, plus any awards and honors that you have received for your participation since freshman year.
- A list of employment during school and during the summer. You will need to know weeks and hours worked.
Collecting this information will help you complete the online application. We do not request nor accept any supplemental information, including high school transcripts, letters of recommendation, essays, personal statements, headshots, or any other items outside of the online application. Any item mailed, emailed, or faxed to the Foundation will be recycled.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.