Apply Now for Cultural Sustainability Scholarship At University Of Maiduguri in Nigeria 2019
The managements of University Of Maiduguri, Nigeria is currently accepting applications from suitably qualify candidates for its 2018 Cultural Sustainability Scholarship at the University. The deadline for submission of application for the scholarship is 15th October 2018. See more details below;
Cultural Sustainability Scholarship At University Of Maiduguri
The authorities of University Of Maiduguri, UNIMAID of Nigeria is pleased to announce the availability of Cultural Sustainability Scholarship Program to Students who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program focuses on innovative research that brings together approaches from performance, arts and culture to bear on sustainable development as defined in the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- October 15, 2018
- Participants in the Graduate School will pay the respective tuition fees for the programs they are enrolled in, but all costs in relation to the Graduate School (workshops, access to library and technical material) will be covered. Scholarship holders will additionally receive a monthly stipend.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor degree in the humanities, social sciences, cultural sciences or cultural policy.
- Applicants must have a very good command of English in oral and written communication.
- Applicants are requested to relocate to Maiduguri for the study period.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are required to send the following documents to [email protected]:
- Research project proposal (maximum 5 pages)
- Motivation letter (2 pages) stating qualifications and interest and also indicating the specific graduate program the applicant wishes to enroll in
- CV in English
- Certificates and other relevant credentials
- 2 letters of academic reference Selection will take place in October 2018.
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.