Fitzwilliam College Research Fellowship Program 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Fitzwilliam College Research Fellowship Program 2017…. Applications are currently been accepted for the Fitzwilliam College Research Fellowships.
Fitzwilliam College Research Fellowship Program 2017
The Fellowship is designed for Researchers from all over the world. Fellows will do research in various fields in the United Kingdom.
The 2017-18 pensionable rates are: pre-PhD £18,777 – £21,585, post PhD £20,411 – £22,876.
Applications are invited for two Early Career Research Fellowships:
- In Economics; History and Philosophy of Science; Human, Social and Political Sciences; Land Economy; Law; Philosophy; or History.
- In a branch of the Sciences (including Mathematics and Engineering). This will be a Henslow Fellowship, funded by the Cambridge Philosophical Society.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- Early Career Research Fellowships are open to graduates, women and men, of any university who have recently or are about to complete their doctorates.
- Candidates would normally be expected to have completed no more that 5 years full time equivalent post-doctoral research. Research Fellowships will not normally be awarded to people who have held comparable post-doctoral positions.
- Successful candidates will normally have submitted their theses by the commencement of the Fellowship.
- The statements of research should be no more than 1,000 words outlining the work candidates would submit in support of their applications, if requested, and the research they propose to do if elected. Please note that it will be read by people outside, as well as within, the candidate’s own discipline and should therefore be intelligible to scholars in other subjects.
There is no citizenship requirement.
Churchill College, Fitzwilliam College, Murray Edwards College, St Edmund’s College, Selwyn College and Trinity Hall operate a Joint Application Scheme for Early Career Research Fellowships. Applications will be considered by all Colleges offering Fellowships in the relevant subject. A total of eleven Fellowships is offered but candidates are advised that competition is likely to be intense; last year over 1000 applications were received.
Monday 13th November 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Fitzwilliam College Research Fellowship Program 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Fitzwilliam College, Fitzwilliam College Research Fellowship Application Guide, Fitzwilliam College Research Fellowship Application Requirements, Fitzwilliam College Research Fellowship Program 2017