Fulbright Scholarship Program 2019 for Nigerian Students to Study in USA.
Fulbright Scholarship Program 2019… Are you interested in pursuing your Doctoral degree in USA? If yes, here’s an opportunity for you. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program in USA invites applications from students who want to undertake a Doctoral degree program in the institution.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program (formerly Fulbright JSD) is a non-degree program funded by the U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C. and administered by the Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs and the Institute of International Education (IIE) in New York.
This scholarship program is designed primarily to strengthen capacities of African universities through higher degree training and to develop the potential of their academic staff. It is targeted at young and exceptionally promising faculty members who wish to conduct their doctoral research in the United States.
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of Nigeria
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The grant is open to claimants who must hold a doctorate degree or equivalent terminal degree in their fields and have at least three years of university teaching experience and a productive scholarly record.
- Applicants without doctorate degrees but holding a master’s or equivalent graduate degree are eligible in the program and curriculum development category. They should not experience or limited experience in the U.S. Applicants must be in good health.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Eligible candidates can apply for the bursary through the online application process. If you have any question regarding this process, you can email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a letter of invitation from U.S. academic or research institutions.
- Admission Requirements: For gaining the benefits of this opportunity, students need to have a master’s degree or research degree or research experience in the related field.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have sufficient proficiency in English to carry out their research projects and collaborate effectively with colleagues.?
The award covers the candidate’s J-1 visa, round trip airfare to the U.S., a settling-in allowance, professional allowance, monthly stipend, housing allowance, books-and-supplies allowance, and computer allowance.
It will also cover basic university health insurance as primary insurance coverage and the Fulbright ASPE health benefit as secondary coverage and travel of one dependent if he/she will stay with the grantee for at least 80% of the grant period and the dependent allowance.
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: 1st June
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Fulbright Scholarship Program 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Fulbright Foreign Student Program, Fulbright Scholarship Program, Fulbright Scholarship Program 2019, Fulbright Scholarship Program Application Guide, Fulbright Scholarship Program Requirements, How to Apply for Fulbright Scholarship Program