Fully Funded Open Society Internship in Hungary 2018 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Fully Funded Open Society Internship in Hungary 2018…. Applications are currently invited for the Fully Funded Open Society Internship in Hungary 2018. Students in Hungary are welcome to apply. Only eligible students will be considered for this internship.
Fully Funded Open Society Internship in Hungary 2018
The Open Society Internship for Rights and Governance is a project of the Open Society Foundations that launched in the summer of 2013 in partnership with the School of Public Policy at Central European University. It is designed to inspire a new cohort of practitioners committed to working both in the public interest and at the forefront of global policy.
To Be Taken At (University)
Centreal European University, Budapest
Applications will only be accepted from the following universities:
- An-Najah National University, Faculty of Economics & Social Sciences
- An-Najah National University, Faculty of Law
- American University of Beirut, Faculty of Arts & Sciences
- Birzeit University Muwatin Institute for Democracy and Human Rights
- Harvard Kennedy School of Government
- Makerere University School of Law
- School of Public Policy at Central European University
- Sciences Po Paris School of International Affairs
- The International University of Rabat, School of Political Science (Science Po Rabat)
- The University of Chicago, Harris School of Public Policy
- The University of Hong Kong, Journalism and Media Studies Centre
- The University of Hong Kong, Faculty of Law
- University of the Andes, Alberto Lleras Camargo School of Government
- University of the Andes, Masters in International Law
- University of Pretoria Centre for Human Rights
- University of Toronto Munk School of Global Affairs
- Only candidates of the above schools will be accepted.
- If you are not a master’s candidate in one of the programs listed above, we cannot accept your application at this time.
How to Apply
Applications for 2018 participation will be released to eligible universities in fall 2017.
Open Society Foundations and the School of Public Policy at Central European University.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about the Fully Funded Open Society Internship in Hungary 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Fully Funded Open Society Internship Application Portal, Fully Funded Open Society Internship Application Requirements, Fully Funded Open Society Internship in Hungary 2018, Fully Funded Open Society Internship in Hungary 2018 | Application Guide and Requirements, How to Apply for the Fully Funded Open Society Internship in Hungary 2018, Open Society Internship for Students in Hungary 2018, Open Society Internships