IAS Santander Fellowship Scholarship for International Applicants at University of Surrey in UK.
IAS Santander Fellowship Scholarship: Institute of Advanced Studies is pleased to offer Santander Fellowship to study in the UK. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
The fellowship aims to foster interdisciplinary collaborations and encourage a flow of international scholars to visit the University of Surrey, enjoy their stay at Surrey and leave behind excellent ideas and innovations; the Institute of Advanced Studies has established a Fellowship scheme.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this fellowship:
- Applicants for Fellowships must be supported by a member of the academic staff of the University of Surrey
- Applicants should normally be based and employed outside the UK in an academic institution or a government-funded research institute. Applicants should not have spent significant periods working or visiting in the UK in the recent past.
- Applicants should have a doctorate or equivalent professional experience and an excellent and established a track record in research given the stage in their career. The scheme does not support those studying for a PhD.
- Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Fellowships may be used to pay for visas, but the Institute is not able to arrange visa applications.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should normally be based and employed outside the UK in an academic institution or a government-funded research institute.
English language Requirements:
Scholarships in the UK
How to Apply:
- Applications can only be submitted by an academic member of the University of Surrey (the ‘host’). They should be submitted by email to the IAS coordinator (m.dumic-at-surrey.ac.uk) by the deadline (midnight on 14 October 2016)
- The application form requests details of the applicant for a fellowship, the host, the work to be done during the Fellowship and the support requested. It also asks for the names and contact details of two referees. The referees must have agreed to provide a reference before the application is submitted and must able to provide a reference letter when contacted by the IAS Coordinator within 2 weeks of the submission deadline. If there is no response to the request for a reference within that period, the whole application will be void.
- A host can only submit one application in each of the annual Fellowship competition rounds.
Application Deadline: Applications should be made before the deadline of 14 October 2016 for visits. Applications can only be made through a University of Surrey academic, who acts as the host for the visit.
If you found this article useful and would love to get more updates like this one kindly subscribe below, by entering your email and hit the share button to share to your friends.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.