A Level International Student Scholarship 2019 in Australia and How to Apply.
The management of Griffith University in Australia invites application from suitably qualify A Level international student other from Newzealand and Australia for it 2019/2020 scholarship fully funded for A Level student. Read more detail below;
The new International Student A Level Scholarship is now available at Griffith University in Australia. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
The aim of the scholarship is to help undergraduate student’s covers 10% of tuition fees in the first two trimesters of study.
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
- Applications Deadline: No scholarship application is required.
- Course Level:Scholarships are available to students with A-levels applying for undergraduate studies at Griffith University
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
- ScholarshipAward:The scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees only. A deduction of 10% will be applied in each of the first and second trimesters of the program. It will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Nationality: Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a graduate or graduating with A levels.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 3 2018, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
English Language Requirements:
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
N/B: No scholarship application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate programs. Prepare supporting documentation including:
- A certified* copy of your academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified* copy of your English test results (if available) and
- If you are applying for a music or visual arts degree you may need to submit a portfolio of work, or audition (see an individual program for details)
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.