Italian Government Scholarships 2020/2021 International Students Update.
Italian Government Scholarships 2020: Italian Government is currently accepting scholarship applications from eligible foreign citizens for the 2020/2021 academic session. See more details below;
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) offers grants in favor of foreign citizens not residing in Italy and Italian citizens living abroad (IRE)* for the academic year 2020/2021 in order to foster international cultural, scientific and technological cooperation, to promote Italian language and culture and to support Italy’s economic system in the world (According to Law 288/55 and its subsequent changes and additions).
- Academic qualifications
- Applications must only be submitted by foreign students not residing in Italy and by Italian citizens living abroad (IRE)* holding an appropriate academic qualification required to enroll to the Italian University/Institute. https://studyinitaly.esteri.it/en/Recognition-of-qualification.
- Age requirements
- Applicants for Master’s Degree/Higher Education in Arts, Music, and Dance (AFAM) Programmes/ Italian Language and Culture Courses should not be over 28 years old by the deadline of this call, with the sole exception of renewals.
- Applicants for PhD Programmes should not be over 30 years old by the deadline of this call, with the sole exception of renewals.
- Applicants for Research Projects under academic supervision should not be over 40 years old by the deadline of this call.
- Language proficiency
- Applicants must provide a certificate of their proficiency in Italian language. The minimum level required is B2 within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR):(https://www.linguaitaliana.esteri.it/data/lingua/corsi/pdf/tabella_certificazioni.pdf).
- Proof of proficiency in Italian is not required for courses entirely taught in English.
- In this case applicants must provide a language certificate of their proficiency in English Language. The minimum level required is B2 within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- For Italian language and culture courses, applicants must provide a certificate of their proficiency in Italian language. The minimum level required is A2 within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR):(https://www.linguaitaliana.esteri.it/data/lingua/corsi/pdf/tabella_certificazioni.pdf).
- Grantees will receive a 900 Euros monthly allowance on a quarterly basis, which will be paid on their Italian bank account.
- The first installment of the grant can be received only after the completion of University enrollment and the submission of all the documents requested according to the necessary administrative procedures.
- The last installment of the grant will be paid only upon verification of satisfactory academic progress.
- The grant will cover courses attended in Italy only.
How to Apply
Applicants must complete and submit the online application form available upon registration.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Italian Government, Italian Government Awards for Foreign Students in Italy 2020, Italian Government Scholarship 2020, Italian Government Scholarships, Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students 2020, Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students 2020/2021, Italian Government Scholarships Requirements, Italy Scholarship 2020, Masters Scholarships in Italy 2020