CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Janet Clarke Hall Women’s Scholarship 2019 – University of Melbourne in Australia and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidate for Janet Clarke Hall Women’s Scholarship Program 2019 for Domestic and International student. See more details below;
The University of Melbourne is offering Undergraduate Scholarships for International and Australian Students in all study areas.
The University of Melbourne aims to assist international students who require financial assistance with scholarships.
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning and teaching and engagement. It’s consistently ranked among the leading universities in the world, with international rankings of world universities placing it as number 1 in Australia and number 32 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017-2018).
The University of Melbourne TOEFL Institution Code is 0974. Please use this code so that their results can be reported to them. Some faculties may accept graduate students with a slightly lower IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE score.
- Application Deadline:
December 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the University.
- Scholarship Award: Up to $5,000 – $10,000 in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
- Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships are available.
- Nationality: International and Australian Students can apply for these scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- International and Australian Students can apply for these scholarships.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a female undergraduate student living at Janet Clarke Hall
- Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of the information provided in their application, their academic transcript, and the specific purpose of each scholarship.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
English Language Requirements:
- The University of Melbourne TOEFL Institution Code is 0974. Please use this code so that their results can be reported to them. Some faculties may accept graduate students with a slightly lower IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE score.
How to Apply:
- Apply via the College website. The mode of applying this scholarship is online.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.