CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply for Loeries Creative Future Scholarship for South Africans 2019 – Fully Funded
Application are currently invited from suitably qualify candidate for Loeries Creative Future Scholarship for South Africans 2019. The deadline for submission of Loeries Creative Future Scholarship is 19th October 2018. See more details below;
Loeries Creative Future Scholarship for South Africans
The Loeries has been rewarding creativity for 40 years. As Africa and the Middle East’s premier award that recognises, rewards inspires and fosters creative excellence in the advertising and brand communication industry, winning a Loerie is the highest accolade for creativity and innovation across our region. The Loeries, a proudly not-for-profit company, promotes and supports creativity by helping marketers, agencies and consumers appreciate the value of fresh thinking, innovative ideas and outstanding execution.
- Applications Deadline: October 19, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship provides an opportunity for an aspiring Grade 12 learner. The Creative Future Scholarship is to study 3-year degree in Brand Communication or Copywriting beginning in the 2019 academic year.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Brand Communication in Johannesburg.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is now the creative industry’s richest bursary, covering everything a learner requires, including fees, study materials, accommodation and living expenses as well as mentorship, internship and employment in the advertising and brand communication industry.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for South Africa students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken at a tertiary institution (Johannesburg)
- This scholarship is available for South Africa students.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The scholarship provides an opportunity for an aspiring Grade 12 learner, with financial need, to study a three-year degree in Brand Communication in Johannesburg.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Please complete the form below and email to education-at-loeries.com.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.