CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
MARIHE Full Unique Master Scholarship for International Students 2019 and How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualify candidates for MARIHE Full Unique Master Scholarship for International Students 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 5th December 2018. Continue Reading…
MARIHE Full Unique Master Scholarship
Applications are invited for Unique Master Programme on Higher Education, offers Full Scholarships supported by the European Union. Scholarships are open to applicants from all nationalities.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees aim to foster excellence, innovation, and internationalisation in HEIs; to boost the attractiveness of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) and support the EU’s external action in the field of higher education; and to improve the level of competences and skills of Master graduates and their employability.
MARIHE is supported by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union (EU) under the action of an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD). Our consortium includes: Danube University Krems/Austria (coordinator), University of Tampere/Finland, Beijing Normal University/China, Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences/Germany, Eötvös Loránd University/Hungary, and Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (deemed to be University)/India.
Applicants shall have sufficient knowledge of English for academic purposes. This is to be proved by an English language test certificate accepted by MARIHE programme.
- Applications Deadline: December 5, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded on higher education, research and innovation management, with a truly global perspective.
- Scholarship Award: Full scholarships from the European Union, open to applicants from all nationalities. The participation costs (“tuition fees”) for the whole study period of four semesters for non scholarship holders amounts to 12 000 €. For a detailed description of what is included and of the estimated living expenses during the programme, please refer to MARIHE website.
- Nationality: Full scholarships from the European Union, open to applicants from all nationalities.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in MARIHE is supported by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union (EU) under the action of an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD). Our consortium includes: Danube University Krems/Austria (coordinator), University of Tampere/Finland, Beijing Normal University/China, Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences/Germany, Eötvös Loránd University/Hungary, and Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (deemed to be University)/India.
Eligible Countries: Full scholarships from the European Union, open to applicants from all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: To apply to the MARIHE programme, applicants have to show that they fulfill the following admission requirements.
- Applicants must hold a first university degree. This should be at least a Bachelor Degree issued by a university, quantified as three years of studies corresponding to 180 ECTS.
- If ECTS is not used in the country where the first degree was acquired: proof of a successfully completed period of study at higher education level considered comparable with a Bachelor Degree. The decision on this will be made by the MARIHE Consortium.
We do not require the first university degree to be from a specific discipline, with one exception:
If an applicant would like to choose the specialization “Learning and Teaching” this requires minimum 50 ECTS from previous studies in any of the following study areas: pedagogy, psychology, andragogy, sociology, law, social sciences, economic sciences or health sciences. For more information, applicants may contact consortium partner Eötvös Loránd University/ELTE: Mrs Eszter Hámori-Szabó, admission-at-ppk.elte.hu
Applicants shall show a strong motivation and interest to learn and work in the field of development and management of research and innovation in higher education.
Applicants shall have sufficient knowledge of English for academic purposes. This is to be proved by an English language test certificate accepted by MARIHE programme (see below).
Sufficient knowledge of English for academic purposes is vital for student success in MARIHE. The requirements explained here follow the different institutional and national regulations of the consortium partners. MARIHE consortium can only accept the five English language test certificates listed in this guideline, and can only grant exemptions on basis of the three cases explained in this guideline.
English Language/Test Requirements:
MARIHE programme accepts the following five English language test certificates as proof of proficiency in English:
1) TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) with a minimum score of 92 (Internet based test) or of 580 (paper-based test); Note: scores from TOEFL ITP/institutional testing programme are not accepted.
2) IELTS (Academic), (International English Language Testing System); with a minimum band score of 6.5 with no individual score below 5.5.
3) PTE (Academic) (Pearson’s Test of Academic English) with a minimum score of 62.
4) C1 Advanced, formerly known as Cambridge English: Advanced/CAE (test offered by Cambridge Assessment English), with a minimum result of grade C.
5) C2 Proficiency, formerly known as Cambridge English: Proficiency/CPE (test offered by Cambridge Assessment English), with a minimum result of Level C1.
An English language test certificate you have taken in the past may have expired (usually after two years). We kindly advise you to check on your certificate. If an English language test certificate has expired before MARIHE Secretariat receives it, we may not be able to validate it and the application may be rejected due to formal reasons.
How to Apply:
MARIHE only accepts electronic applications submitted through our MARIHE application database.
- Application Form
- Passport/Personal Identification Card
- Curriculum Vitae / CV
- Letter of Motivation / LoM
- Final University Diploma from prior university degree(s)
- Transcript of Records
- Photograph (portrait), JPG preferred
- Proof of Proficiency in English
- Two Letters of Recommendation
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.