Apply Now for Nanyang Technological University Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship in Singapore 2019
Apply Now for Nanyang Technological University Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowships in Singapore 2019
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for Nanyang Technological University Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowships in Singapore 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 30th November 2018. Continue Reading…
Nanyang Technological University Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship
The Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides the opportunity for early career scientists, engineers and scholars from Singapore and around the world to conduct independent investigations in any discipline at NTU, often regarded as the most research-intensive university in Asia.
The Nanyang Technological University, Singapore’s (NTU Singapore) is ranked 11th globally in the QS World University Rankings, and 1st in QS’ league of the world’s best young universities for four consecutive years. NTU also has a campus in Novena, Singapore’s medical district.
- November 30, 2018
- Scholarships are available to postdoctoral fellowship.
- Scholarships are available for engineering, science, business, humanities, arts and social sciences.
- a two-year research grant of up to $200,000
- An annual salary of up to SGD$80,000
- The scholarship is available to international students.
Number of scholarship:
- Number not given.
Scholarship can be taken in
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Commitment to a one-year research stint respectively at Nanyang Technological University followed by a further year at a WASP partner institution in Sweden
- Graduated with a PhD degree and no more than 5 years of full-time postdoctoral experience.
- Demonstrable intellectual excellence.
- Maturity and capacity to begin an independent research career.
- Desire and potential to develop as a future academic leader.
- The applicant is required to submit the thoughtful and realistic research proposal in the areas of artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data and data analytics, software and security, mobility and autonomy
- Be available to take up the position no later than 1 June 2019
How to Apply:
The application for the Wallenberg-NTU President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards 2018
- Generous personal development opportunities and mentorship in an established research group
- Opportunity to work with faculty in mentoring graduate and undergraduate students.
- Applications for the Wallenberg- NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2018 are now open and shall close on 30 November 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.