NAOC Tertiary Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2020 | Application Guide and Requirements.
NAOC Tertiary Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2020: This article contains NAOC Tertiary Scholarship Update. Beneath is also the application procedure and all vital information needed in NAOC Tertiary Scholarship 2020. Stay focus and read through.
The Nigerian AGIP Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified and interested candidates for its 2020/2021 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
Category Of AGIP Scholarship Awards
i) Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
ii) National Merit Award – For applicants from Non- Host Communities
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- – Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- – Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2016/2017 academic session)
Note: The following categories of students should not apply:
- – 200 level students and above
- – Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Dependants Of NAOC/NAE/AENR
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Interested and qualified candidates should
Note: Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
- – Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- – School ID Card
- – O’level Certificat
- – Admission Letter
- – Birth Certificate
- – Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- – Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- – Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- – JAMB Result
- – Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- – Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- – Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Click here for application guide
The Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly Midnight,
September 29th, 2017.
Important Note: The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
For More Details
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NAOC Tertiary Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020 NAOC Tertiary Scholarship for Nigerian Students, How to Apply for NAOC Tertiary Scholarship, NAOC, NAOC Tertiary Scholarship, NAOC Tertiary Scholarship Application Guide, NAOC Tertiary Scholarship Application Requirements, NAOC Tertiary Scholarship for Nigerian Students, NAOC Tertiary Scholarship for Nigerian Students 2020, NAOC Tertiary Scholarship Official Website, Nigerian AGIP Oil Company Limited