How to Apply for Ondo State Government Scholarship Scheme 2019 for all Students Online.
This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Ondo State government scholarships for A’level, O’level and undergraduate students. Continue reading this article to gain more insight on application guideline and requirements.
Do you know that you can surely get an A’level, O’level and Undergraduate scholarship opportunity here in Ondo State? Yes, you sure can. All you need is this page information – read on…
Ondo State is a state in Nigeria created on 3 February 1976 from the former Western State. It originally included what is now Ekiti State, which was split off in 1996. Akure is the state capital. Each Nigerian state has several ministerial offices representing the federal government. Ondo state borders Ekiti state to the North, Kogi State to the Northeast, Edo State to the East, Delta State to the Southeast, Ogun State to the Southwest, and Osun State to the Northwest.
Eligibility and Requirements.
To qualify for the 2019 Ondo State government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must;
- Be Ondo State indigene
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students, applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Ondo State (Adekunle Ajasin University, Federal University of Technology Akure, Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Achievers University, Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Wesley University of Science and Technology, Elizade University, Adeyemi College of Education Ondo).
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
IMPORTANT! The Ondo State Government Scholarship Scheme 2019 is not yet out online, but keep bookmarking this page as update will be made immediately the scholarship is out.
Click the link below for more information about Ondo State scholarship application guide.
Application Deadline: Not yet available.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Ondo State Scholarship Board Scholarship 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2018/2019 Ondo State Government Scholarship, How to Apply for Ondo State Government Scholarship, Ondo State Government Scholarship, Ondo State Government Scholarship 2018, Ondo State Government Scholarship Application Deadline, Ondo State Government Scholarship Scheme 2019