Singapore International Graduate Award 2019 to Study in Singapore.
Singapore International Graduate Award 2019… The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is partnering with the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to offer scholarships to International students who wants to pursue a full-time programme.
Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. And with the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA), you can pursue your PhD education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.
A joint collaboration between A*STAR, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), SINGA fosters a vibrant and culturally diverse research community of international students.
Under SINGA, you’ll receive PhD training at an A*STAR Research Institute or one of the three top universities in Asia – NUS, NTU or SUTD. You’ll be working in a multi-cultural environment alongside distinguished and world-renowned researchers in state-of-the-art facilities.
SINGA PhD Scholarship Eligibility.
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
SINGA PhD Scholarship Research Areas.
Research areas under the PhD Programme fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Physical Science and Engineering.
More information on:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
SINGA PhD Scholarship Coverage.
The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies including:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*
* Subject to terms and conditions
How to Apply for SINGA PhD Scholarship.
1. Browse PhD Research Projects: Go to Research Areas to browse the projects you are interested in.
2. Documents Required: Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying.
Note: Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
a. Identification card or Passport
b. A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
3.Transcripts & Reports
ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate / scroll has not yet been conferred.
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
Please read the important information below.
a. Please ensure that the information you provide during account registration in the application portal is accurate, as the information will be used for verification upon your first log-in.
b. Please ensure that you apply for the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – in the application portal after logging in.
c. Please do NOT mail any hard copy documents to the SINGA Office.
d. Please submit your applications as early as possible. This will provide ample time for your referees to submit their online recommendation reports before the application deadline, as only applications with 2 recommendation reports will be processed.
e. Please check and ensure that all data you have entered in the online application form is correct and accurate before you submit the application. Amendments to the application will NOT be possible after it is submitted.
Submission deadline for August 2020 intake: 1 December 2019 (2359hrs GMT +8 Singapore time)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 12 weeks from the application closing date.
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Singapore International Graduate Award 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.