=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Swansea University Undergraduates Scholarship 2018 to Study in UK and How to Apply.
The management of the Swansea University is currently inviting application from suitably qualify candidate for its 2018 International Undergraduates Scholarship Program for International Student to Study at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY, UK. The deadline for submission of application for International Scholarship Program is 30th August 2018. See more details below;
Are you an International Student? Are you looking to acquire a degree program in UK?
Applications are currently invited from International students who are looking to acquire a degree program at Swansea University, UK.
This scholarship program is designed to enable and encourage academically able international students.
Application Deadline: August 30th 2018
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied for and received an offer to study at Swansea University.
- Applicants must be enrolling on an eligible course at Swansea University for the first time in September 2018
- Applicants must be self-funding
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Interested applicants are advised to Download and complete Application Form Scholarship 2018
Please return your completed application form to [email protected] by 30th August 2018
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.