Apply Now for Tourism Development & Culture Scholarship (Erasmus Mundus Joint) – UK 2019
Application are currently invited from suitably qualify candidate for Tourism Development & Culture Scholarship (Erasmus Mundus Joint at University of Glasgow in UK 2019. The deadline for submission of application for the Scholarships is 13th January 2019. See more details below;
The University of Glasgow, UK is currently accepting applications for the Tourism Development & Culture (Erasmus Mundus Joint) Scholarship Program. This scholarship program is awarded to Students who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
- January 13, 2019
- Developing Countries
Value Of Scholarships:
The value of The EMJMD student scholarship includes:
- A contribution to your participation costs (including tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to your participation in the EMJMD study programme
- A contribution to your travel and installation costs
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place for the programme (unconditional or conditional) for September 2019 entry.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must be citizens of a developing Country
Applicants are required to Secure an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place for the programmes. Submit the appropriate Scholarship Application Form (available on the consortium website) with their online programme application.
Applicants should consult the consortium website for full details before submitting an application.
For more information contact: [email protected]
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.