UC College of Engineering International Scholarship 2019 | New Zealand and How to Apply
The authorities of the University of Canterbury College of Engineering is currently inviting application from suitably qualify candidate for its 2019 scholarship scheme for International Student. The deadline for submission of application for University of Canterbury College of Engineering scholarship is 15th August 2018 and 1st march 2019 respectively. See more details below;
The new UC College of Engineering International Scholarship is now available to study undergraduate degree programme. Up to 30 scholarships are available for full-fee-paying international students.
This scholarship recognises top international scholars and supports them to study towards an undergraduate Engineering degree at the University of Canterbury in Christchurch, New Zealand.
The University of Canterbury will give you an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. The University of Canterbury is a prestigious destination that is ranked in the world’s top 250 universities. It has also been awarded a 5-Star QS ranking for internationally-renowned research and teaching.
- Applications Deadline: There are two application deadlines: August 15th, 2018, and March 1st, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study an undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Engineering.
- Scholarship Award:Scholarships of value $15,000 per annum will be awarded.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for full-fee-paying international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 30 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
- This scholarship is available for full-fee-paying international students.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipients must be full-fee-paying international students. Applicants may not be:
a. Citizens of New Zealand or Australia; or
b. Permanent Residents of Australia; or
c. Holders of New Zealand residence class visas.
Applicants must have completed a university entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a UC undergraduate degree programme before the closing date for applications for the scholarship. By 1 March or by 15 August as applicable, an applicant must have applied to the University for admission to the BE(Hons) programme.
English Language Requirements:
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- The online application system will begin accepting applications eight weeks before the closing date.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.