CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
University of Nantes PhD Scholarship in France for International Students 2019 and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for University of Nantes PhD Scholarship in France for International Students 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 7th December 2018. See more details below;
University of Nantes PhD Scholarship
The University of Nantes is offering Eiffel Excellence Scholarship to pursue PhD degree program in the field of Economics, Law and Political Science. The scholarship is available for international students.
For a PhD program, the Eiffel Scholarship is granted for a maximum period of 12 months, which can be split over 3 calendar years.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support international students to study PhD degree program.
Université de Nantes offers the students to practice more than 50 different sports, whether it is for competitive or recreational purposes.
- Application Deadline:December 7, 2018
- Course Level:Scholarship is available to pursue a PhD degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available to study in the field of Economics, Law and Political Science.
- Scholarship Award: This is a fully funded scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: Scholarship is available for international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for international students.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Foreign students only.
2. No older than 35 years old during the 2019 call for applications; born after March 1983.
3. Not having another scholarship from the French government.
4. First time Eiffel PhD scholarship applicants only (previous PhD applicants are not eligible, but students who have already been awarded an Eiffel scholarship for a Master’s degree program are eligible to apply for the PhD scholarship).
5. Joint supervision or dual enrolment in partnership with a foreign higher education establishment.
6. Sufficient language skills.
7. Eligible PhD program (see the list of eligible fields of study).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
If you satisfy the eligibility requirements above and you wish to apply for the Eiffel scholarship for your PhD program under joint supervision or dual enrolment at University de Nantes, please contact the International Relations Office for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.