University Of Queensland Economics Scholarship for undergraduates 2018 – Australia and How to Apply
University Of Queensland is currently inviting application from International students for its 2018 Economics Scholarship programme for international undergraduate student. The deadline for University Of Queensland Economics Scholarship is 20th December 2018. Continue Reading so as to be guided on how to apply for the scholarship.
The University of Queensland (UQ), one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions invites applications for the Economics scholarship program which is awarded to individuals who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and reward the study of Economics at The University of Queensland.
Application Deadline: December 20th 2018
- International Countries are to apply.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Queensland
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must have excellent records from previous educational programs
- Consideration for this scholarship is automatic upon enrolment into the Bachelor of Economics (Honours).
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.